Heads up! BFA Season 4 is Ending Next Week

Does this mean you are also ending M+ season? If so, are you implementing a post-season for those of us too? Or do we twiddle our thumbs for the next 2-3 months?

The question is whether or not the seasonal affix will be active. And to answer the latter part yes. People want their “content” from pre-patch out now even if we have to wait a few weeks for the zombies to go live.

what about titan residuum, will it convert to silver?

That totally did not address my question to you at all Salana. Nice non-answer.

This is partially incorrect. You can copy a character to PTR that has rank 4s in their bags and the essences are still learnable. Assuming nothing changes, if the R4 C&S drops from the chest on Tuesday it would still be learnable.

This part isn’t directed at you, but if people hit 2.4k this week they should be awarded rank 4 C&S immediately. You can purchase Blood of the Enemy, Iris, etc., immediately from the vendor as soon as the requirement is completed. C&S shouldn’t be any different, but it potentially is because of poor implementation.

@Kaivax - can we please get a response to my above post? Players have been asking about this for months now and we haven’t received a response from Blizzard.

1 Like

Will the glad title be available till pre patch

Oh darn this was late for me. I thought you meant till launch, or period before the zombie release. Yeah you got till Tuesday to do it.

Yes it should be available until prepatch.