Realm Connections -- September 10-11

During a scheduled maintenance period planned for 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. PDT on September 10, the following realm connections will be made:

• Frostmane, Ner’zhul, and Tortheldrin will be connected to Cairne, Cenarius, Korgath, and Perenolde.
  • Borean Tundra and Shadowsong will be connected to Drak’thul, Mok’Nathal, Silvermoon, and Skywall.
  • Auchindoun, Cho’gall, and Laughing Skull will be connected to Elune and Gilneas.
  • Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade, and Onyxia will be connected to Garona, Icecrown, and Malygos.
  • Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer will be connected to Hellscream and Zangarmarsh.

During a scheduled maintenance period planned for 3:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. AEST on September 11, the following realm connections will be made:

• Gundrak and Jubei’Thos will be connected to Dreadmaul, Frostmourne, and Thaurissan.

We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post a new notification like this one next week.

10 Likes

Why more connections?

:thinking:

1 Like

Finally! Thank you! \o/

1 Like

Connect Aman’thul to Caelestrasz & Nagrand please :cry:

7 Likes

Didn’t this happen last week?

5 Likes

thank you for the realm additions… please sir… can i have some more?

5 Likes

if you wipe our mythic N’Zoth lockout from these connections AGAIN I will absolutely go feral, especially this close to cutting edge being gone.

4 Likes

Will you leave any of us low pops alone? And when are our free realm transfers? Your first connections y’all did low to low. It made sense. You guys cared. Here you care nothing about the population of the realm and assume us low pop players want to be high pop. Your GMs also refuse to help.

8 Likes

seriously adding 4 more realms to icecrown malygos and garona when the inital merge took 3 weeks (no compenstation for lost game time either) and population is already i high since the merger happened i don’t want hour long ques for shadowlands and then screwing up raid lock outs with the mergers this close to a pre patch and less than 48 hours notice when you promised a week’s notice not acceptable

6 Likes

They never added Blackmoore to us the very first time they announced this because they were EU and not US ???

Frostmane, Ner’zhul, and Tortheldrin will be connected to Blackmoore, Cairne, Cenarius, Korgath, and Perenolde. ???

3 Likes

Were Thaurissan and Dreadmaul not already connected to Frostmourne? That was completed last week, to my knowledge, so why then is it another announcement? I’m hoping it’s a CTRL C+V gone wrong, and that other Oceanic servers are being linked, but I can’t help but be cynical.

1 Like

They don’t proofread before posting it seems.

1 Like

Id rather we got put with Barthilas personally lol.

Imagine being a Blizzard Dev and totally forgetting Aman’Thul existed

6 Likes

Sure feels that way some times.

1 Like

That’s because you’re on the Horde side of Aman’thul and Barthilas is 94% Horde lol.
At least Caelestrasz & Nagrand is a ~50/50 split, closer to the ~70/30 split that Aman’thul is.

Maybe lol but more so i have toons on Barthilas and I really can’t afford to transfer 4 of them over here lol​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Oh boy my dead server is being merged with even deader servers, that will help!

2 Likes

I agree that Aman’Thul merging with Cael/Nagrand would be a more balanced approach, but I wouldn’t for a second believe that Aman’Thul is anything less than a dead server, regardless of faction.