[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

Vote for which Shadowlands mount you’d like to add to your stable—the sentient Wandering Ancient, the mystical Soaring Spelltome, the creepy Nerubian Swarmer, the enormous Curious Caterpillar, or the playful Gooey Slimesaber. The top-voted choice internationally will be made real and added to the mount collections of everyone who owns Shadowlands!

View Full Article

61 Likes

Not gonna lie, as much as I’d like the others, I kinda want a spelltome mount.

158 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity.

33 Likes

Problem with descriptions is they sound cooler in my mind than what an actual mount would be.

84 Likes

What do they look like? Is there a link?

61 Likes

right? Did they miss this important detail when they published this article?

15 Likes

I’m sure everyone’s gonna go for the cat because I guess we don’t have enough cats, but consider for a moment, a wiggly boy…

Also yeah, being able to see the concepts you guys whipped up would probably be very useful. The Spellbook for example, are we going to ride on a closed book, or is it open? Will we surf on it, or sit on it? Wildly different feeling between the different versions.

132 Likes

Just to clarify, this is free right?

You’re not gonna turn around and make us vote on something to buy?

41 Likes

This is gonna cost us a raid tier

40 Likes

:spider_web::spider_web::spider_web: NERUBIAN PRIDE! :spider_web::spider_web::spider_web:

83 Likes

Treebeard, obviously!

61 Likes

Hope people go with a unique option and not a cat when we already have a bunch!

I’m thinking tree, spider or caterpillar? I think the tree might be the most unique?

28 Likes

Wandering ancient PLZ its a multipassenger huge TREANT MOUNT COME ON GUYS

55 Likes

Voting for the tree.

No bias here at all, promise.

33 Likes

It says in the article that they’re just concepts. the whole point is to decide on which one to be made. None are made yet.

6 Likes

Will the tree be able to fly?

20 Likes

Wandering ancient already winning the poll. Boo. My mage needs a spelltome mount!

22 Likes

I really want to able to ride around on a book, or at least I hope that’s what it is, because that’s what its sounds like :smile:

17 Likes

I’m torn between the Wandering Ancient, and the Gooeycat ><

12 Likes

I think they’re all ground mounts. :slight_smile: I’m for the tree guy.

16 Likes