[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

We need more caterpillar votes! Captain Wiggles will serve us well.

26 Likes

Man I hope this is what the mount looks like:

It got my vote.

Edit: I guess it’s not getting my vote. Since the website appears to be borked atm, I had time to look up a Swarmer. It looks like the blood ticks we can ride now.

Probably vote for the slime cat instead.

17 Likes

they are not going to work on the concept until its voted on so we don’t know what they will look like

the wanderer would be huge. so nah

the only real answer the most important one, is how round the mount is. it is important to note that the rounder a mount is the better it is when traveling hence the toad mount and the hippo.

that being said the only acceptable vote would be the caterpillar which… is dead last atm. how dare you all go against the round bois how DARE

6 Likes

Forums went to crap after this poll was posted lol. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I was looking for Ion but it wasn’t a choice.

6 Likes

I hope we get to be carried around in its little mandible arms :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Any of these, but cat, we already have many of them. Would love all the others.
And nice idea Blizz :smiley:

6 Likes

we dont have a fat caterpillar

13 Likes

I’d rather have a house cat than a saber cat, so I guess it’s going to be a coin toss between Wandering Ancient and Magical Tome.

… Alrighty, the tree it is then.

6 Likes

lol, the poll keeps crashing because so many people are trying to vote!

2 Likes

Everyone vote wandering ancient <3

8 Likes

Wandering Ancient. OMG YES. Always wanted one of those bad boys

12 Likes

Can’t get more unique than a book. xD

7 Likes

I’m confused, are we not suppose to know what they look like before we vote?

10 Likes

ok so hear me out a fat round boi? yes please and thank you go for the caterpillar people we have plenty of cats and I hate reading

6 Likes

No we vote on the next mount for Blizzard to design and implement.

Our artists have kicked things off by coming up with concepts for five unique mounts for you to choose between.

Once our artists finish making the mount ready to ride, it will be added to the Mount Collection tab in Q1 2021 for every player with Shadowlands activated on their account.

2 Likes

Which one do you think will be able to fly…right now I’m only thinking the Tome will be able to…

9 Likes

I want a rideable jello cat that looks like the battle pet cat from maldraxxus.

6 Likes

Just want to say thank you Blizzard, for giving us a free mount. hope the other 4 are also made so we can earn them ingame.

24 Likes

We need a caterpillar <3

10 Likes