6 Straight Aliance losses in AV. The Zerg is over

Its a box of choclates, im one in a horde of alliance, i go with the flow, if its a fight, ill fight… if its a rush, ill rush… eitherway, i can gear up with the significantly bigger gain

Correct. I’m on east coast and I’ve had Grob players in my matches.

1 Like

So you’re complaining the horde are holding objectives in an objective based game mode?
What a tragedy

1 Like

So the Alliance never use the bridge into their hub as a choke point? or the hill leading up to the gy just before it? Hmmmm… seems you only dislike it when its not your team doing it.

Alliance: yeah we can reach your general faster, thats game design. Why don’t you L2P and maybe try defending
Horde: ok
Alliance: WTF ARE YOU DOING?! You don’t defend and draw out the game to a horde win!

17 Likes

Alliance here. Haven’t lost an AV in 10+ games. Then again I play with competent alliance players who buff up and work together

1 Like

This sounds great. The point isn’t to run by each other to kill A.I. This is a PvP oriented battleground where PvP seems to be winning a match.

45minute queue!? Alliance are instant. This is why I went Alliance even though I know Alliance in general play like crap who don’t buff or help each other.

Alliance premades with instant queues are incredibly fun

1 Like

Awwwhh you can’t just pve kill the bosses in a PvP battleground cause the horde pvped? :frowning: better luck next time champ.

-Undead Rogue.

4 Likes

We are just trying to win this is our tatic to the mindless ally zerg.

5 Likes

Tbh now that the Horde are turtling, getting 4k+ bonus honor a game and a win as alliance has become way easier.

The games might take 18 minutes. But its worth the extra honor, esp including HK’s.

go around the fence to the back gate by the flag no need to up up the ramp.

Lmao… forums go from Alliance trash talking Horde saying how bad they were and to enjoy the free honor, now all I see is Alliance crying about how Horde adapted and turned the tables and started winning by “turtling” aka PvPing in a BG.

Also I know most of us will be really happy when the AV queue times jump, this AV honor farm meta is terrible. If you don’t do AV you fall back so hard. I can’t wait for WSG to be the meta.

So please, for our sake, stop queuing AV. Thank you.

2 Likes

Love it, It’s supposed to be pvp not zerg. Hope it stays that way.

That’s because most of us are Exalted and only the trash Alliance are left trying to farm rep now.

1 Like

This makes sense.

Oh no! The horde are actually forcing PvP in a PvP BG!!! I cant just get a 12 min zerg win anymore? I have to PvP? The horde are RUINING this game.

When i have to explain to most of the alliance that you can farm tons of rep in turtles by doing hand ins then yeah we aren’t sending our best.

42 minute que LOL. Now we know why horde want to extend the game

3 Likes

This is such a pathetic whine thread hahaha

1 Like