6 Straight Aliance losses in AV. The Zerg is over

The Horde once again have found a way to suck the life out of the game. Set up a road block and don’t let the Alliance pass and then just farm HKs. Got stuck in it for a hour. I’m sure that the Horde loves it and enjoy running up the score but when the Alliance stops showing up enjoy the queue. A game should be fun for more then just one side.

14 Likes

I agree, it should be fun for more than just one side…

2 Likes

So you’re saying PVP happened in a Battleground and now you can’t PVE for your PVP rewards?

117 Likes

I am 16/16 wins today. Find out if your battlegroup has a premade que between all servers. We do galv + all commanders and lieuts. End up wrapping the game with more honor than horde @ around 8-9 minutes.

10 Likes

No I’m saying intentionaly creating a stalemate in order to run up your numbers isn’t fun

1 Like

Serves you right. It’s not a PvE raid, man. If yall didn’t grossly outgear the garbage version they implemented we might actually have a battleground to play

14 Likes

You are looking at this wrong. The zerg is over because the people who really wanted to get it done got it done. Now guess what we are doing? PvPing in AV being called scrubs even though we are already exalted

22 Likes

git gud noob

12 Likes

You are level 56. You can’t really complain?

6 Likes

Oh look, when ACTUAL 40v40 pvp is happening in AV the alliance cry and complain?

What happened to all those threads bragging about how good the alliance are at BGs claiming that now its “even numbers” they always win, could it be that they were only winning a zero pvp zerg rush on a pve boss?

Hmm. So strange, pvp happening in a pvp battle ground is so “unfair”…very wierd how that works

34 Likes

Preach. I’m sick of the “ As soon as battlegrounds come out Alliance will dominate.

6 Likes

its not hard make alliance pvp and they will lose.this is only the start.

1 Like

It works so well doesnt it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/616932419093659650/655444612319805444/unknown.png

42 minute que for a 19 minute game. An entire red/grey map and 1700 rep later, Now to convince the Horde to push you into the cave and keep it going for 1 rep per kill for hours. Even better if you afk out for zero honor and allow fresh bodies in for the honor flow.

20 Likes

Pretty much this. It’s an even fight, if you’re losing then you’re the issue, not the horde.

7 Likes

First people complain about pvp on a pvp server. Now people complaining about pvp in a bg. What has this community turned into.

22 Likes

I’m pretty sure this guy is just being an idiot, Allies are still winning the vast majority i’m in.

6 Likes

Been dominating all mine. This guy/his battle grp are just not that good at pvp it seems. They went pvp expecting to pve then QQ when they had to pvp and lose. So far I’m sporting 5 losses between AV n WSG.

1 Like

Good. I like to see PvP in a BATTLEground.

6 Likes

PvE players joining a PvP server to then go on to complain about their PvE zerg battleground being destroyed by PvP.

PvP happened in a BG.

3 Likes

There are no battlegroups. All servers are queued together.

3 Likes