6 months subscription rewards

Hellow, started playing recently, been pretty much using the 6 month subscription system as it is cheaper in the long run.
Havent recieved the latest mount [Steamscale Incinerator] and the transmog, I dont know if i have to redeem it somewhere to get it? Or do I have to buy it from the shop manually to get it? (the 6 months subscription gets renewed when it runs out right now)

The most recent 6 month subscription promotion is the Sprite Darter outfit.

It doesn’t look like you currently have an active subscription, so you should be able to purchase that and get the transmog.

Well yes i disactivated the automatic 6 months subscription, but I currently paid for 1 and still got 3-2 months left. So I guess I have to buy it again?

The current promotion is for an active 6 month subscription, so yes, you’d need to have one set up to receive the Sprite Darter outfit.

1 Like

It just says buy a 6 month subscription and get the reward. I guess I paid and got rip off, lest say I go and activate it again paying 0$ i get the mount and mog then? what about the the 3 months I did have it activated? this doesnt seem logical at all and easily abused.

1 Like

Setting up a 6 month subscription and canceling it 3 months into it is not a subscription. You basically bought a block game time. You didn’t get “ripped off”. When you set up a subscription, it has to be recurring.

4 Likes

Just to point out, it does not just state buy 6 months, get reward.

Once you’ve purchased the 6 Months subscription from the Blizzard Shop, the Sprite Darter’s Wings transmogrification set will automatically be added to your in-game collection. Welcome this dazzling addition to your assortment of appearances!

Purchase 6 Months Now

Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Sprite Darter’s Wings transmogrification set as a gift in their Battle.net desktop app*** at no additional charge no later than October 30, 2020.

2 Likes

Seems like
A) You didnt understand
B) Didn`t read properly
or c) I expressed myself incorrectly, In case it is the last one i apologize and iI will try now to express myself properly.

Lest go from the beginning, I did pay for a 6 month subscription, right now i am playing with that 6 month subscription, now i didnt get either the drake nor the mog, reason is says the GM is because I dont have an “active” 6 month subscription, meaning after this 6 months are over the systems automatically will substract money and give me 6 more months.
I have been playing the last year on this sistem, but since i got myself my own credit card i decided to stop using the one from my brother.

Meanwhile i had to disactivate the current payment method as it would remove money from my brother account. And it seems this is the reason I can not recieve the mount.
I tried to explain why this doesnt make sense and can be easily abused.

Now to the ripped off part, the shop says buy a 6 months subscription (which i did) and get the reward, which I didnt get. That`s it.

Edit: adding a litle extra as Kozzae commented while i was writing my last post.

To Kozzae:

Valuable info, shame didnt read it before my last post, Thing is what about the drake? Havent recieved yet, and I was under my 6 month subscription.

Have you put in your new Method of Payment, and purchased the newest subscription? By deactivating your subscription, I believe that made you ineligible to receive the rewards. Had you switched cards and immediately purchased the new 6month sub, I think it would have shown that you are on a current sub plan, and continued to receive the rewards.

Not yet, my card hasn`t arrived. Still I could easily ask my brother for his card info again and re sub, then after I get the rewards just remove the sub again, why I said it is easily exploitable.
Thanks aniways not crazy for either reward. But since i paid for it why not get it (tough in this case pay and get rekt). How do I delete the this thing? seems it is more trouble that it is worth.

You only held to part of the agreement. By canceling the sub, you cancel Blizzard’s end, of which is giving you a mount as the bonus for continuing the sub.

So, for how long? until the day I die? Once again i was subbed during the drake promo and never got it. I am going to sub again when i get my card but seems i am gonna lose both. Seems like for X reason (a flaw I assume) i didnt get the drake and now I am paying for someone else mistake.

This may be something you could take up with a GM through a ticket. Sometimes, the rewards are not available right away.

“Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Steamscale Incinerator as a gift in their Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge prior to July 20, 2020.”

Had you canceled before July 20, 2020 and you still had not received the mount, chances are that you won’t be able to get it, but that is up to the GM’s.

When you get your new card, and purchase the new sub, you’ll get the new transmog.

“And for a limited time*, you can get the Sprite Darter’s Wings transmog set in World of Warcraft at no additional charge when you purchase a 6 Month Subscription!” “Subscription & transmog set bundle offer valid through December 13, 2020.”

Dont remember exact date but 100% i still had the sub activated during august, not sure about september. Any place I can check dates? Looked on “game and subscriptions” and found no useful info.
I dunno, seeing the problems with the drake wouldnt be surprised i meet problems with the mog.
My card should arrive before december so I guess there shouldn`t be any problem.

You might take a look in your account, under Transaction History.

If you feel like you should have gotten the mount from the promo, and would like to have a GM (or maybe Billing) take a look at things, you’ll want to put in a ticket. *I do apologize, I’m quite sure under which category to put this one, should you go that route.

Next time, if you have any questions or concerns about how systems work in WoW, do come back here. We want to help other players continue to play and enjoy this game as much as possible.

Thanks for the info, found it, tough i can only see what I bought not when I cancelled it. Last 6 month subscription bought on June 23. I guess since i cancelled the Re-subscription and not the subscription itself it doesn`t appear.