6 month sub bundle: Breaking it down per price

The current 6 month sub bundle still exists, but after todays events they announced a new bonus with it.

Now time to break it down per price and how it actually isn’t so bad:

For $78 (not including taxes if you get taxed) you get:

6 months of sub ($90 MSRP)
a mount ($25 MSRP)
a toy ($10 MSRP)

Two Tavern Passes ($20 each, 1 now, 1 later for their next expansion)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/882463419012362240/Screenshot_678.png

this is what you would get now

15 card packs for their current expansion now, 15 more next expansion ($20 MSRP per bundle)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/882463846630064209/Screenshot_679.png

Then finally, 15 mercenaries card packs coming October, then coming December 15 more (price of 30 could be $30 MSRP if assuming pre purchase)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/882463384925245460/Screenshot_676.png

You’re getting almost $150 worth of stuff across hearthstone, Retail WoW, Classic TBC, for the price of $78

why is this a big problem? they literally are handing you more stuff then they would ever make profit out of it with this bundle.

this bundle they are doing is much more valuable money wise than previous bundles they had done with 6 month subs before.

They are literally losing profit by doing this exclusive bundle and you guys don’t realize this.

2 Likes

How many people here play Hearthstone?

7 Likes

everyone coming october for that new mouse mount :rofl:

4 Likes

I still think getting original Diablo III as a bonus was the best thing for me. I took advantage of the (ill advised) real money AH and sold quite a few meager yellow items for pennies. But that added up and I was able to also buy both the expansion and Starcraft II with the Blizzard-Bucks I got from it.

Maybe they’ll give us Diablo IV as a bonus…

1 Like

Answer is very simple. People want to hate Blizzard and will find any excuse to call dirty play on them. Even when the promotion isn’t a dirty deal.

3 Likes

exactly, they are literally telling you “we’re giving you alot of stuff for cheap whats wrong with you”

isn’t this what the people of General Discussion wanted anyways? reasons to make their $$$ seem worthy to spend on Blizzard

GD wants Blizzard to burn really. They feed on drama and the more they can kick up the happier they are. Sadly the population here is 80% troll 20% rational people.

1 Like

I do. I’ve played it since it was in beta and continue to play it almost everyday /shrug. I have had a 6mth sub tied to my account for forever, some times I push it out with tokens (I did that for almost a year straight) and sometimes I just let it renew and pay cash. Either way, I’m paying less than what I would normally pay month to month and since I already got the mount for this deal a month or so when it came out waking up to the hearthstone packs was a nice bonus this morning.

1 Like

This is the plan.

Don’t get me wrong, while that’s nice their including toys now and that in itself is great, the bonuses here are heavily askewed to Hearthstone. The full value only comes in if you play both hearthstone and WoW. If you only play WoW, you only get a mount and a toy. And vice versa of coarse.

At least you have enough sense to know none of it is free. So that’s good. But i digress, that’s a different topic.

That’s not the problem, that seems more like a copout answer you’re using here…

1 Like

Why would I want stuff in Hearthstone for buying a WoW sub. I would prefer all “perks” be in WoW.

5 Likes

Tbh i’d take call of duty points over hearthstone :joy:

2 Likes

big doubt because suddenly everyone will be a hearthstone player coming October 12

Again, that’s just a copout answer. I mean you can use this excuse for literally anything.

Plus, you have hated blizzard or at least had problems with them for the Pre-patch in Shadowlands for nerfing the ghouls and giving players an opt out. You had times where you were clearly being negative to blizzard here, so i don’t know why you’re even saying those things here…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thank you Captain Obvious.

the new mount coming october 12th…

That doesn’t make anybody a hearthstone player…

Unless you’re saying that Hearthstone is going to have a cross promotion event where you must play 3 games or something in other to get a mount for wow much like Hearthsteed back in 2014?

Edit: Oh okay, now i understand what you mean…

I mean i guess for a bit… sure. The only question would be to ask is if they are going to stick with Hearthstone, and not just play it to just get the mount. :man_shrugging:

Ditto

1 Like

Because most the time it’s true.

Was more a issue with the players trying to force it onto blizzard. It didn’t match the lore to just let people opt out of it. And would have diminished the event. Am grateful they walked back that idea for awhile as the event turned out to be a lot of fun.

I think they’ll make out alright.