6 Friends looking for a home

Are you looking for mythic in your near future for any of the 6? We do our alt/heroic run on THUR 615-915pm PST. Main raid days TUE/WED same time for Mythic ready/capable peoples. Let me know if any interest

Rawra#1290

If you guys are still looking we’d love to chat with you about our guild. Feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

bnet: Rangerbob#1244
discord: Rangerbob#3154

Epilogue
Zul’jin-US

Schedule: Fri./Sun. 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Faction: Horde

Progress: 8/9H 1/9M

Progression History
Uldir 5/8M

Who we are:
Epilogue (8/9H / 1/9M) is a growing guild formed by 11/11 M Antorus raiders looking to expand on a larger server base. Leadership has raiding and officer experience dating back to Vanilla. We are a driven and focused raid that is dedicated to creating a fun, stress-free environment to push our limits as players in a supportive and constructive way.

Currently recruiting all DPS specs to push Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor on a competitive level. Previous raiding experience is a MUST. Although we welcome all casuals and community members, we are aiming for mythic raiding and expect a mythic level of play from our raiders.

How to join: Get in touch with one of our officers, who will answer any questions you may have and set you up with our application designed to give us an idea of your skill and experience level.

GM: noire#1328
Officers: Rangerbob#1244
Euphy#11829

Raid Lead: Turnsta#1891

[H]Malevolency Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild in Tichondrius We are open to adding experienced and strong players to our roster. We reward any high-performing players with an immediate core spot if they prove themselves.

We are currently 9/9H 1/9M

Current Raid Times
8pm-11am EST:
Tues/Weds/Thurs

Bnet: Murderah #1133

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: Healers, preference for MW and HPally; Ranged DPS especially Mage Shadow Priest and Warlock

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 5/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211 or any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

Heya Stormy. I was talking just a bit with Moonlicker. I wanted to leave our recruitment thread so you can get an idea of who we are. We’re on Wyrmrest Accord, Horde already. So you guys wouldn’t have to pay out for transfers. We’re a laid back bunch with great camaraderie. Check out the info below and if you like, feel free to get in touch with me or anyone else to talk more.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD and Mythic keys. We’re an older group… mostly 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 2/20/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
Any
One tank may want to switch back to DPS for raids so we’re open to the idea.

Healer:
Monk
Druid

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)
• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

Styy (Officer)
Battle Tag: Stygon#1692

Normally I promote CE guilds, but we have some Heroic guilds that were looking for some players to add to their rosters.

Check out the awesome guilds we have on Turalyon! There are a lot of posts and you can also check wowprogress!

https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir, 5/11M in Antorus and 5/9M in Tomb but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 3/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time (11-2 EST and 8-11 PST). On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654.

Hey,

Tainted Morals is 4/9H and looking for more raiders. Raid days/times: Tue/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST.

Armageddon#1581

Stormydan I would like to chat with you and your group…think yall would be a good fit with us. Janadora#1398

If you’re still looking, I think all 6 of you could be a great fit for our guild. Not sure what your schedule is, but I think we could work something out. See below for contact :smiley:

Who We Are & Who We’re Looking For

Core (9/9 N, 4/9 H) is an Alliance end-game raiding guild on the Greymane-Tanaris server. We are actively recruiting RDPS/heals for our raid team but are always willing to discuss recruitment with skilled players who can commit to a two night per week raiding schedule and are thus able to contribute to the progression of Core.

Schedule

We raid weekly on Tue/Wed evenings from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM Server Time (CST) and do Mythic + on Fri/Sat evenings. If you can commit to an 80% raid attendance policy and are looking for a comfortable guild that enjoys raiding and progressing into all the content WoW has to offer, Core just might be the place for you.

Cross Realm Community

We also have a cross-realm community option for those who would like to raid with us but cannot otherwise server transfer. However, this option is limited to make sure we maintain enough guild members across our raid team for guild achievements.

Contact

If interested, please contact Raganar-Greymane in game, or if he is unavailable, feel free to add the following BattleTags: surjective#11563 and/or HcGamer#1533 to start the process until we can touch base with Raganar about your application.

Berserk 9/9N 5/9H
Bleeding Hollow
Raid time - Blue team Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (is not mandatory)

Hi there! I think you’d make a great addition to our Raid roster! Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. is a two raid group guild with a large amount of active players regularly running M+, Alt Raids, and PvP content. Blue Squad is the second raid group within the guild and we are looking for active players with a passion to play their class and succeed in the current content. We encourage a friendly competitive nature, with a positive mature approach. We understand that people have lives as well and that things happen and can come out of no where.

Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758

Hey! I’m with the horde guild on Illidan. We’re new to horde and the server, but run by previous top ranked mythic raiders :slight_smile: Not looking to be a CE raid team just AOTC. Looking to create a one shot, get stuff done group that loves to have fun and be casual about the game, yet progress quickly with top notch players who just don’t view this game as a job anymore. We raid Tue/Wed 10pm-1am server (CST).

We’d have room for all of you since the team is so new! We’re very helpful, fun loving, mature, just looking to create a tight knit smaller guild. No mass guild invite or any of that nonsense :wink: We also love spamming keys and pushing our IO’s as well as pvping, so all around type players. If we sound like a good fit add me on btag! Sýphira#1723

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE still be looking - we would love to have you all - we are a tenured guild and can get everyone it to down get our AotC’s!!!

Raid Team:
4/9H | 9/9N – All AotC’s since guild started end of MoP
LF up to 6 DPS and 1 Healer (2 if we get all 6 dps!)
Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ *

Raid Nights:
Wed, Thur, Mon; 8-11 pm EST
Flexible raid schedule available – Cross server raiding available

Raid:

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Always get our AotC - Active discord
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back
  • You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

LFM Players who love the game as much as the rest of us! Active players outside of raid. Raiding not required to be a part of the guild as we do Mythic + twice a week, Mog runs and more.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord.

Look forward to hearing from you!
:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707

Our raid team is currently full BUT since there’s so many of you, I thought I might actually post our M+ community link if you (or anyone) is interested in checking that out!

We’re an active, social group with some players regularly running low keys and others looking to push.

Good luck to you all!

If you’re still looking, we could definitely take all of you! We are called Icrontic, and we are Horde on Thrall. We raid Thursdays and Sundays 7:45 - 11PM EST. We are 9/9N and 1/9H. We also have a core group who enjoy M+. We are all laid back adults, who love to have fun! A lot of us know each other IRL, and we are always looking for new friends! Contact me Charity#1589 if you’re interested!

On the off chance that you’re still looking, Akai Soubi is recruiting all roles and might be a fit. We raid Heroic on Sundays, M+ during the week, and have had every AOTC since WoD.

Linking our recruitment post for brevity: [H][US][Uther]<Akai Soubi>: Heroic/AOTC/M+, 4/9H BoD, Sunday 12-4pm Pacific, All Roles Open

Wow that’s a lot of posts! Here we are! Good luck to you!!

so many post spammed, ill keep it simple…

DM - Matt#19690

and we can chat

Hi Stormydan - We are currently on Wyrmrest Accord and are currently looking to add to our rosters, we are trying to be able to raid etc, we are casual and laid back at this time, we have discord / guildrepairs etc, if you’d like to talk please add me on battletag: ancksunamun#11151