6-7 players LFG [Horde]

This post is CLOSED, we have found a new home in Thrall with a lovely Horde community.

My sincere thanks to all who reached out to offer us a new home. Your compassion and welcoming spirit were heartwarming and so very appreciated.

-Lexi

I have a group of survivors from a previous Raid oriented guild looking for a new home in the next xpac.

Other interest include PvP and M+ and dungeons.

Looking for a larger guild that can accommodate working adults and parents who have some good skill.

-Lexi

1 Like

Lexi,

Crimson Brotherhood would be glad to take you all on. We’re a group with average age in our 30s. Most of us are parents too. Check us out. We’re active in mythic plus and raiding and bc some members do partake in the pvp.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

1 Like

Hey Creosote! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

1 Like

Which faction is your group with? Server?

We’re horde, garona, malygos, ice crown.

1 Like

Hey if you’re still looking send me a message Lights#1446

1 Like

Hello sir, we might be what your looking for.

About us:
Two Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members. We enjoy gambling between boss fights or even during them if your quick enough. Also, we generate an open and friendly atmosphere where anyone can voice their opinions in discord or chat.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders, and Gladiator/rank1 players looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us. Some of us have been playing one game or another together for over a decade, but a lot of members are new playing together and having fun this expansion!

Jungle Juice emphasizes providing a fun, relaxed environment and a positive atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:

1 healer
DPS (melee or ranged)
Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Social players/pvp/key pushers also welcomed as we have multiple players who enjoy arena/ and the occasional RBG from time to time.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)

Heroic alt/gearing group Saturdays (730ish to 10ish)

If interested add my b-tag buttercup #1858 or my discord Papermage#6867

1 Like

Would be interested in talking to you about a spot in our guild. Currently filling dps and healing core. Discord name is bzbones#5006

1 Like

Hey there! The Tavern and I would be happy to have you guys. We are a small group of friends who are 18+ (myself is 27) we are students and working adults.

We are a brand new guild, hope that won’t scare you guys! On the server Zuljin - US.

Our thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huszuljin-the-taver

1 Like

Would be super interested in talking to you about joining our core. We are a new guild looking to be AOTC/CE competitive in SL. Most of us have previous ATOC/CE experience. We are an older bunch 30+ with jobs, kids, dogs, cats, lives, etc. Message Engage#1375 for more info.

1 Like

Hello there, here is my recruitment thread.

1 Like

We are Alliance on lightbringer.

1 Like

Hi Lexi! We are a new guild of returning raiders with CE focus for SL. I have linked the recruitment page below, let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi Lexi, I’ll keep this short and sweet. :slight_smile: We’re Horde on Bleeding Hollow, Raid times Tues & Thurs. from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm Eastern time. AOTC focused guild. Currently looking for ranged or melee DPS for our Shadowlands roster.

Current Progression:
Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12 AOTC
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC

If Heroic Raiding, Mythic Plus, possibly some PVP in a fun, relaxed environment is what your group is looking for, please add us to learn more! :slight_smile:
B-net: Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683
TY for your time!

1 Like

Thank you all so much!

I have created a new post as it appears we are willing to go Horde or Alliance.

Not sure how to part with my Vulpera! Omg I need the cuteness!

Btw, I will be adding those that shared their bnet or disc IDs for further discussion.

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis. Spire started by IRL friends as a raid group in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but rapidly grew to 2 active raid teams. We have a tight knit guild without having “cliques”. With Shadowlands approaching the guild is making the transition to WoW. Our leadership has members with experience reaching back to Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

• Logs are not required at this time but are a bonus.

Needs

• Demon Hunter

• DPS Warrior

• Warlock

• Flex DPS/Tank

• All exceptional players considered

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

1 Like

Do Not Release [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild.
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC , 8/12M

Current Needs: Priority spaces, all can be considered.
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior, Ret Pal, DH
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, BM hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Spriest
Healer: Full
Bench: Anybody class/spec can be considered bench, this comes with a simple expectation of if called upon perform your designated roll, no attendance, no calling out necessary.

Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.

We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.

Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

Contacts
Recruitment Officer: BNET Des#12152
Discord: Des#1036

1 Like

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM
-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.
-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS
-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.
-Heroic -> Mythic
WEEKEND TEAM
-Sunday/Monday 10-1est
-Looking to recruit anyone
-Laid back casual enviorment
-Normal -> Heroic
RAID REQUIREMENTS
-Good Attendance barring Emergencies
-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
-Cauldrons will be provided
The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.
Please contact the following on Discord.
GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304
Officer- Saraid#2102
Officer- Alfaro#7894

1 Like

Hello Creosote!

ABOUT US:
We are a new adult late-night raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. Our focus is to clear CE content while keeping to a two day raid schedule with an optional day for either farm content or that last little push for a final kill! We are an experienced group ranging from vanilla to the most current expansion.

WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for all classes currently!

RAID TIMES:
Tues/Wed: 9:30pm-12am PST
Sun (optional day): 9:30pm-12am PST

If interested in talking reach out to me on discord: Valvan#1292

1 Like

I can confirm, Jungle juice is a guild full of adults who also have kids and lives. The raid environment it accommodating. it is also very progression oriented. Our guild would be a happy fit for you and your wow friends. feel free to join us and get to know people if you are up to it.

1 Like