595 Ele/595 Warlock looking for Heroic+guild

Ele Shaman/spriest/warlock/prot/fury warrior

I’m willing to play almost anything for the right guild. Looking for a guild that is serious about getting cutting edge. I’m willing to raid multiple nights a week and I’m available anytime after 8 PM central. Weekends I’m available anytime.

Experience: 4/8 Mythic CN (Shadowlands)
Many AOTCs
Many Glad titles

Haven’t played retail in a long time. Played the entirety of classic and cleared all of that content… But that was free and isn’t really a judge of skill. I’m looking for a guild that is very aware of theory crafting of the classes that they play. A guild who is always seeking new information and meta defining builds. A guild of players that has an intimate understanding of Warcraft logs and its always seeking the higher parse.

Disclaimer: I’m not interested in a guild who has a few bad players bringing down a few good ones. The strength of a chain is the strength of the weakest link.

Discord: sarahbeth#4279

Hello!
We are Nap Time, a reforming guild aiming for CE this expansion run by an experienced group! Our raid days are Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PST. We also have many people that will be pushing m+! If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to either me or my GM.

Discord: divineboredom or jlj0027 (GM)

Feel free to check out my post we are primarily focused on AoTC but will possibly dabble into mythic. We are one day a week Sunday 7PM-10PM MTN
We definitely need a warlock but any range would be greatly considered.

Hey, thanks for reaching out. There should be some numbers after those discord names, can you give them another look.

Hey I tried sending you a message on discord but it’s telling me that your name is incorrect … you should hit me up … I think you’d be a good fit for our W/F raid and they are looking for a warlock -