[UPDATED AUG. 18] Time Runs Short: Battle for Azeroth

[UPDATED AUG. 18] Time Runs Short: Battle for Azeroth

Before you journey to the Shadowlands, you may want to spend your remaining moments in the mortal realms seeking out a few rewards that will no longer be obtainable (or will be more difficult to acquire) in the next expansion.

View Full Article

12 Likes

How long do we have before the Brutosaur is no longer available?

Honest question, please answer!

18 Likes

So Island expeditions and warfront mogs will remain available?

6 Likes

It’s under the “pre-patch” tab, so probably Octoberish.

1 Like

Lol at the Cosmic Power achievement being on this list.

18 Likes

So will we still be able to do visions? I need like 60k more momentos for the mount :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I was hoping for a solid date. I’m aware we have “a few months”

I want to lock them down to a single day :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

It mentions your neck and essences work in visions, so I would assume so.

3 Likes

Looks like it, the only part of them being removed is the Mad World achievement.

I wouldn’t hold your breath, I doubt we’ll know for sure until a couple weeks out.

2 Likes

I am sure I won’t get an answer on this, but island expeditions, are people going to be able to solo queue those in Shadowlands? I still have a lot of stuff to get from those.

15 Likes

Like how it mentions rank 4 essences like they matter. They’re not like artifact appearances with the mage tower and instead go away the moment you enter Shadowlands (as essences will not work in the Shadowlands) so who really cares about a cosmetic that becomes meaningless.

12 Likes

The achievement for getting all of them, some people care about.

1 Like

Yes, you will still be able to play through Horrific Visions once Shadowlands goes live!

25 Likes

I guess the next question is: Will we over power Visions or are you planning to have us scale down to use the Heart and Essences at the right level?

1 Like

This is what I’d like to know as well. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

So are Jaina and N’zoth Mythic mounts drops no longer at 100% when the pre-patch starts or when Shadowlands launches? And will CE be available during the pre-patch?

1 Like

is an answer possible for this?

They’re removing the biggest prestige title associated with Visions so presumably they’re not doing any downscaling.

1 Like

I think finding people to queue for warfronts post bfa will be rare. Islands, It was mentioned returning bfa players would/could use them to level in SL a q&a.

3 Likes

How about u nerf some of the requirements for essences in older content for new and returning players.

Imagine having to go back and play 8.2 for a month, just to be relevant for 8.3

6 Likes