Tune In July 8 for a Shadowlands Update

Tune In July 8 for a Shadowlands Update

Join World of Warcraft Executive Producer John Hight and Game Director Ion Hazzikostas live from their homes for an inside look at some of the latest Shadowlands content the development team has been working on.

View Full Article

44 Likes

YES! Thank you for the update!

8 Likes

Shadowlands?

Wait… Is that the place I go after I black out from drinking? With that pretty valkyr lady in her undies that tells me to go find my body?

16 Likes

For the love of Pete, ask someone to take a look at the scenery before the stream starts. Last thing we need is a bottle of pancake syrup or something causing a ruckus.

22 Likes

My body is ready

3 Likes

I hope exceptional! Shadowlands that is.

2 Likes

By the Light! Release date incoming.

6 Likes

Lets hope its 2021 to give them time to work out the issues they have with borrowed power, class definition, trade skills, etc

11 Likes

Oh, hell yeah, an update on the update situation about the Shadowlands update!

13 Likes

Is it bad that I’m more interested in what their house looks like? :laughing:

17 Likes

Not holding my breath for anything extremely exciting to be revealed though.

4 Likes

im glad but im gana be outta town q-q
pls keep the news coming!

So I guess “equality” or whatever excuse y’all used the first time is over

6 Likes

“Other voices needed to be heard” was the exact quote :joy:

4 Likes

Ooooooh we get to see Ion’s lair of destruction! I can’t wait.

3 Likes

It’s why we’re all here. Why else would we watch it besides to judge their decorating skills? :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

In my opinion I wouldn’t doubt it if pre-patch was 2020 and Shadowlands was Jan of 2021. Unless of course they are announcing the BETA testing start date as well. I kind of hope they are not. Still think they need to make some more changes. The kind of changes we don’t see often during BETA testing.

1 Like

If there’s even 1 Horde poster or statue or sticker visible, these forums are going to burn.

11 Likes

Hooray!

Don’t do a time skip. Time travel is garbage.

3 Likes

This is why I am pushing for change NOW. Beta is too late

2 Likes