Tune In July 8 for a Shadowlands Update

Give us dat release date

7 Likes

He better have a giant Alliance banner or Iā€™ll burn down the auction house. Too soon? :frowning:

1 Like

100% this. Canā€™t emphasize it enough.

3 Likes

Hopefully there wonā€™t be a convenient excuse to cancel this time.

1 Like

You just know there are going to be people who do some NCIS stuff. ā€œEnhance, ENHANCE!ā€ ā€œAha, thereā€™s a coffee stain in the shape of the Horde symbol.ā€ ā€œHorde bias confirmedā€

5 Likes

No thanks, Iā€™m ready for bfa to be done, Oct/Nov would be perfect.

6 Likes

well if your in Alpha than you know whats going on if not. Im not worried about it.

1 Like

A time skip is not necessarily time travel. It is progressing the story further down the road without us present for the boring day to day details. As much as I hate myself for using this meme think of the Spongebob X hours/days later. For all we know we could come back to Azeroth 5, 10, 50, 100, or 1000 years later.

To be honest this should have been done a long time ago given that theyā€™ve used up pretty much everything from Warcraft 3. Who knows that might be how they squeeze in a Warcraft 4 to cover the events that happens while weā€™re in the Shadowlands.

8 Likes

Unless it results in another BFA.

3 Likes

I agree with you 100%

2 Likes

Shadowlands wont release before 2021

places 1k gold as bet

Itā€™s already looking a lot better than bfa imo.

No azerite gear
No wf/tf
Possible sets coming back in the second raid
dungeons look fun
class changes look fun for the the classes i play

1 Like

Iā€™d rather stare at a bottle of syrup than listen to Ion speak, but thatā€™s just me.

6 Likes

Worgens will be getting tail customization

ā€“ Ion on July 8.

3 Likes

uhmmā€¦people said that during legion too for BFA :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m not expecting much to be honest.

1 Like

No, i liked legion, I NEVER felt good about bfa.

4 Likes

I wonder if itā€™s gonno be a beta announcement or pre-patch announcement

1 Like

But there still seems to be a number of questions about the backbone systems (Covenants/Soulbinds) of this expansion, so right now Iā€™m not confident that a Oct/Nov release would put us in any better situation than BFA did. SL might not have the same boring systems, but if the systems it does have, are in no better shape than BFAā€™s systems were at itā€™s launch, weā€™re no better off as players.

I would be overjoyed if this announcement, they show us Covenant system is far ahead of whatā€™s previously been revealed. Trust me I want BFA to be over as well, but not if the price for that exit is more of the same feeling in SL.

3 Likes

I like the way they are, to each their own.

And the faster the better, I want out of BfA NOW, itā€™s the only expansion that ever made me quit for a year, WoD was better than this garbage.

2 Likes