[UPDATED] Tune in June 9 for a live Shadowlands Update!

[UPDATED] Tune in June 9 for a live Shadowlands Update!

Join World of Warcraft Executive Producer John Hight and Game Director Ion Hazzikostas live from their homes for an inside look at some of the latest Shadowlands content the development team has been working on.

View Full Article

42 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Looking forward to it! Eager to hear their plans & any surprises they have in store.

I’d like to hear information on Collections. Do we have any confirmation on whether they will finally remove level restrictions for toys and transmogs? Heirlooms will still buff XP gains by the same amount? Any word on adding any new account-wide items? I vote for as many account-wide currencies and Exalted rep credit. Getting tired of trying to get Class Hall shoulders on 12 classes.

Wishing everyone on the team good health and luck with this expansion. I am just hoping they take our feedback into consideration. Many friends unsubbed at the start of bfa and continued to unsub via all of bfa. Shadowlands needs to be great from 9.0 to 9.3.5. Much of the feedback was ignored and idk if Shadowlands will have the same response.

Like mount equipment is good but it does not make walking on land more interesting. I want them to expand it to add leap and blink abilities. Or even charge to stun and dismount.

3 Likes

Wonder how many people are going to tune in just to see people’s homes.

4 Likes

Tune in? My radio is broken though. I hope it can be fixed before then.

Yes finally and release the beta pls I wanna escape from BFA.

7 Likes

Hey now. It only took him 3 expansions to admit that Alter Time is a fun ability.

1 Like

How long do you think it’ll be before someone gets a bunch of pizzas delviered to their door?

1 Like

Ah nice, should prove interesting.

Any word on the horrendous covenant system changes? Have you guys gave up on “fixing the system” even before it’s out yet?

Guess I’ll have too wait till it’s too late on the update!

I think they are going to announce the Dance Studio finally!

1 Like

Finally! I couldn’t be out of the current expansion fast enough.

1 Like

I’m hoping to hear their thoughts on how Pathfinder will work in SL and most likely we will hear a beta announcement.

1 Like

I will be asleep during this time, will you have this video on your youtube channel or a link to here within the website?

1 Like

" the team is looking at the classes, nothing as of yet in regards to class changes, but its a on-going conversation within the team " .

CALLING IT NOW.

3 Likes

Tune in on 6/9?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 Likes

I hate to be that guy, but I wonder if we’ll receive news on anything we haven’t yet seen on the Alpha… like… Allied Races? Or maybe the World Quest 2.0 system?

Hyped! The more ya’ll can give us the better!