[Spoilers] Shadowlands Alpha Thread

Legion ARs in a nutshell. As well as Mag’har, Junker Gnomes & Dark Iron

1 Like

so the alliance gets two flavours of thalassian elf factions while the horde gets lor’themars loyalists

the alliance has the people while the horde has the homeland

the implications both for the story at large and for RP and character hooks is fascinating

absolutely tempted to make an old high elf mage that shakes his staff at those upstart horde elves and is waiting for them to end their tantrum over garithos and come home

2 Likes

Because making them customization options instead of combining blood elves and void elves into one neutral races is way higher bang for their development time buck.

3 Likes

But… how will I know which elf is my enemy in a battleground now? Why, I could accidentally attack my blood elf friends, or allow a void elf to get the flag!

Edit: Though sarcasm aside I’m happy for Alliance players and this is a lovely change. I hope the bitter, angry people who demanded other people be miserable for no reason but spite can start eating their words.

5 Likes

Oh man, blizzard out here pleasing every one at once

1 Like

Serious answer? You already do in RBG and Arena :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Quick Edit, but Altielle this happening tbh increases the chance of ebon skintones for Nightborne I’d say.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I’m sure most of us deserve it on some level

6 Likes

ohhh man remember all the silver covenant mounts? and the alliance dragonhawks that the mount rewards gave that were weirdly thalassian themed in spite of blood elves being the only playable thalassian elves at the time?

they got proper owners now! im so excited about this

i mean void elves can use them but it never really fit them as well as shadow themed mounts and such

EDIT: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP I CAN FINALLY HAVE A PROPER QUEL’DELAR WIELDER ALLIANCE SIDE

very nice and sensible compromise

let us continue to be nice and sensible, ok?

1 Like

What if this is a ruse and they’re actually tearing the faction barrier down?

Don’t you dare get me hopeful again I actually thought they would after 8.2.5

6 Likes

Neutral guilds Miko. Neutral Guilds.

1 Like

I’m fairly confident certain people would literally burst into flames behind their screens if they had to share guild-space with people who played ‘opposing’ races.

Let’s do it anyways…

3 Likes

To be fair, if race specific guilds exist, pure faction guilds can exist as well if neutral guilds became a thing.

3 Likes

“I cant be near people who burn down treessss”

“They made fun of my design choice of putting spikes on the toilet seat”

1 Like

Spikes on the toilet seat is just the next step in productivity enhancers after leaning the seat forward to hurt peoples knees

Putting spikes on the toilet seat is wrong. Making the seat out of spikes is correct.

I didn’t make it up either, in Grimrail Depot, there is a latrine with spikes on it.

The Iron Horde was ahead of its time apparently.

1 Like