[UPDATED] Tune in June 9 for a live Shadowlands Update!

Nice

1 Like

Alright Blizzard, many things looking good in Shadowlands. Lighten up your choke hold on flying and I’ll be all in.

4 Likes

Warlocks??

2 Likes

I believe they already stated they’re not looking at adding any allied races in Shadowlands.

They said they had none planned for the initial launch of Shadowlands at Blizzcon. Times have changed, things might happen. Who knows. We have High Elves now.

2 Likes

Eh I’d rather they put more focus on refining and giving the current races more customization options over adding more races at this point in time.

1 Like

That’s what they’re doing.

Why can’t they do… both?

1 Like

Live from their homes where they can keep the webcams aimed at their torso so people don’t know they aren’t wearing pants.

1 Like

More the question is, do we really need more races right now? I wouldn’t mind more options for vulpera, an expansion on their lore would be nice.

Give worgen tails along with the new fur colors and such, some more options for the other races such as trolls, pandarens, gnomes, and the like.

Why… not? If people want something, why not give them it?

looks at threads Elf, elf, elf, elf…more elf… let’s not go down that rabbit hole. No offense.

Did you see that the other day? The dude on the news from home with his jacket, shirt and tie and BOXERS on! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

And the Shadowlands Races are: Fae, Lich, Valkyrie, and Vampire.

What’s your point?

1 Like

My point is we’re probably fine for allied races right now. All those races are very much tied to Shadowlands, and I don’t see them being able to follow us back to reality anytime soon, if at all.

And they absolutely could in the story of Shadowlands. There is nothing saying any of the races are bound to the Shadowlands. Sure, they got their new forms there, but there’s nothing keeping them there.

The only reason we haven’t seen these races before is because there was physically no way they could possibly cross the barrier between life and death.

But now there’s a giant hole in the sky.

1 Like

I think there’s actually a Kyrian in Bastion that mentions the possibility of visiting Azeroth.

If we can find our way into the afterlife, I image they could make their way out of it.

2 Likes

You want more races for whatever reason, that’s fine. I personally want their focus to remain on current races for this expansion.

Maybe in the expansion after Shadowlands we can revisit the idea, but for Shadowlands I would temper the ‘want more races’ desire.

1 Like

Hopefully more alpha invites / beta progress news too ! Hearing more about the profession updates would be absolutely sick too. What you guys have done with it so far from notes looks great. The optional choices to do stuff to add in is really friggin cool.

I want both. I thought I made that clear when I said I wanted both.

I hope its a shadow priest and survival hunter rework! Also great job on shamans this go around!!! Would like 1 more instant cast heal for resto shamans though.