526 Evoker looking for a home

Looking for a mythic raiding guild to bring my evoker into TWW and looking to very much improve and grow along with a group. Currently my best times for availability are Tuesday Thursday but my schedule is flexible.

Discord: imgunder
BNet: ImGunder1460

What spec do you play as Evoker and do you have any mythic raiding experience?

I can both aug and dev. Currently just for s4 im on dev.

Are you looking for a guild that takes Mythic Plus seriously while having a blast? Join No Accountability! We’re a new guild started by some IRL friends and dedicated bunch on Area 52, focused on dominating Mythic Plus until the War Within drops. Our aim? Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) every season. We will push into mythic content after hitting AoTC, with raids set for Friday and Saturday nights, 8-11pm server time. Because we are a newer guild spots are open for officers.

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

• Open to All: All classes and levels welcome. Tank spots for raid are full.

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

Please reach out to our GM if you have any questions or would like to join us and go into The War Within with a solid group!
Discord: GM: inosuke94
Raid lead: bigbabyjesus2112
Officer: daferal

Guild & Server: Intricacy-Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: Saturday/Sunday 12 - 3:00 PM PST (california time)
Current Progression: 5/8M AVOTI 7/9M AATSC 6/9M AATDH
Recruitment Contact: discord: Loredon Btag: Loredon#1135 discord: Draconerus
Requirements: Attendance for both raid days, Being Coachable, knowledge of your class and boss mechanics, RC Loot Council, Wowaudit , positive attitude

Still looking

Beware. sketchy

Plagued on Tich is recruiting. We enjoy helping our people grow. We will be hitting AOTC as soon as possible and then moving into mythic prog.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays @ 9pm-midnight pst.

Hit me here or on discord: Dakgu

About us:

Juiced-Area 52

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

Weekend Progression

• 8/8H 7/8M Awakened - VOTI
  • 9/9H 8/9M Awakened - ATSC
  • 9/9H 6/9M Awakened - AMTDH

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

Raid Schedule: Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

• Arms/Fury Warrior
  • Havoc DH
  • Enh Shaman
  • WW Monk
  • BM Hunter

Encouraging all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • 20+ online daily, Some days peaking 50+
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - the_justicar or dee_vii ** or B-net - Judgemental#11462

Fresh guild, we’d love to have you.

Hey Azvolai,

I think my guild would be a good place for your and we could certainly use another Evoker <3 Added you on discord and here’s my guild and I’s info! Hope to hear back soon!

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart. Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.