T and E's opening skit on their weekly show was funny

I saw the Q and A and couldn’t wait for T & E’s weekly… the opening skit was hilarious,

40 Likes

When the elephant came out, I literally LOL’d. They’re amazing!

7 Likes

These two are a treasure. Seriously the most charming and amusing members of the WoW community.

22 Likes

I love the fact that Josh couldn’t pronounce his own name. It’s like Celebrity Jeopardy on SNL.

8 Likes

Sometimes I think they go a little far in their defense of the game. But they clearly really enjoy it and make good videos. So I watch them and giggle.

6 Likes

I appreciate them joshing Lore about not being able to pronounce my name. (Even though he nailed it on the first pronunciation)

Also I’m sad that Hippowatch2018 is ending. Maurice is my favorite hippo, @ me.

39 Likes

The Ion and Lore part was absolutely hilarious.

9 Likes

Not interested in watching blizzard shills.

32 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly,they’ll point out and give a few critiques here and there all while still being able to find the good that’s in WoW which the flaws aside,is a pretty decent amount if one turns off the anger blinders [and occasionally having a lighthearted poke at the over the top forum griping :P] It’s nice to see youtubers in the WoW community like them for a change instead of constantly seeing WoW as a whole crapped on by Az on a daily basis and his gods damned dry erase board. T&E’s WoW news are informative and rather entertaining and provide a much needed balance of positivity to where there’s endless bitterness,elitism and negativity.

13 Likes

Because everyone who disagrees with you and doesn’t crap on the game entirely is automatically a shill [NOT]. If you lot hate Blizzard so much,why not just pack up and leave and move onto greener pastures/a game and company that makes you happy. Can’t be healthy just to sit on the forums and spout jaded induced hate on Blizz at every turn.

24 Likes

I guess this is what it takes to get a blue to reply.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

11 Likes

The definitions of “casuals” seem to be many and varied.

Maurice is Love.

Maurice is Life.

5 Likes

Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge you’re packing.

16 Likes

careful, it’s apparently against he CoC to call people that even if they are one

They really nailed the characterization of Josh and Ion.

4 Likes

I thought promoting YouTubers was against the ToS? Guess its okay if they’re praising and not putting down /eyeroll

6 Likes

You must be fun at parties…

Also, if you did watch their content… you’d know that they’ve been fairly critical of BfA on multiple occasions. They just like to also point out some of the more optimistic bits as well.

I forgot the forum manifesto though:

• Say anything positive = Shill/White Knight
10 Likes

Actually I am fun but again that is subjective I guess.

I couldn’t care less for their ‘Content’ as mind blowing as it may or may not be. You can’t have one set of rules for some people and another set of rules for the rest it doesn’t bode well especially when a video like this gets a ‘blue’ reply.

And last I check no where in my post did I say they were being a ‘shill’, all I mentioned was that if someone posts a video of something critiquing Blizzard for something as opposed to something tongue and cheek the critique is immediately reported into the ground and something like this is not.

Promoting is promoting, but what do I know… /shrug

2 Likes

Well, we’re all here because of how much we hate the game, Blizzard, and Activision, right?