Player is Banned (72 Hours) for World PVP

See now that’s being childish. I’d honestly just ask the CS forums if your so worried or even pop in a ticket and ask. Their more then happy to clear the air for you.

1 Like

The OP, and topic title is misleading considering the actual events.

1 Like

Yes, you successfully riled them all over a lie. GG.

3 Likes

So what is there to flag about it?

Lololol, that guy got wrecked

1 Like

Check the reddit thread.

The response was brought to that thread, and now everyone there knows he’s a liar.

He got donated money on there as well.

I don’t troll often, but when I do, it works.

1 Like

Well hopefully you get a nice long break from the forums, you’ve admitted to trolling, and advertising the op.

5 Likes

People a sooo quick to jump on the anti-blizzard wagon, sometimes they forget to check the veracity of the information. They end up looking like fools.

3 Likes

You have a very warped definition of success.

2 Likes

There was no information, only speculation. The person who got the action probably got no action info in the e-mail and was left to speculate themselves.

They had a knee jerk reaction and they ended up looking the worse for it.

Probably, but something good was done today, so I’m happy.

As I said, I’m not that negative on Blizzard. If they’re truly banning people for PVPing, though, there’s an issue with an employee making a rash decision.

If you follow the WoW Subreddit at all, it’s 80% why WoW is bad, and how Blizzard is awful. The bad press the game gets should be warranted by what they actually do wrong.

The type of thread this guy made (Which I also admittedly made) was literally a lie.

I didn’t know it was a lie, but I thought it deserved some attention, for good or bad.

If my actions cause a guy whose taking donations and lying at the same time, I’m fine with taking a ban. It’s not often justice like this happen to trolls on the internet. I’m happy with it.

I’ve seen people get banned for wpvp. In MOP the alliance population on Darkspear was high because after swifty got banned in cata for crashing servers (which should of stuck) people transferred Darkspear alliance.

We were holding their pvp vendors on the wall in Pandaria the way they would hold ours. Alliance would camp the horde pvp vendors for hours. We did it for like an hour and many of us got soft bans (1 hour or so) the guy orginizing it got a longer one.

Apparently there’s a Horde bias according to you alliance posters(rolls eyes)

I don’t think you know what the definition of banning is.

Not really, they got what they were after since they said Blizzard also wouldn’t give them the information in a ticket about the reasoning of the suspension. Which is known for happening, just a vague “You broke the rules and are now suspended.” with you left to figure out what that was.

A three day suspension. My apologies.

Do you know what I mean to say now, or should we hash out some more grammatical errors?

I’ll keep you posted.

It looks like the lovely CS team already responded to this player here and the Reddit mods pinned a post linking to the response at the top.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/a6va7p/account_suspended_for_disruptive_gameplay_world/ebzmg4w/

TL;DR: OP wasn’t banned for World PVP, he was banned for harassing other players and bypassing the ignore system by sending them messages despite being told to stop.

Since this is a post discussing a player action I’m gonna lock it for now as there isn’t anything else to discuss about it. Thanks for the community discussion though that flagged this to our attention so we could respond :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Yes, that was linked a little bit up.

Though being blue I guess does give it more of a visual so it can’t hurt. I think OPs post needs it to be edited in.