You can get banned if you attack people in warmode

Do you think up and banning someone and not telling them why is smart or good practice? Imagine if you were arrested and thrown in jail but not told why and all you did that particular day was walk your dog in the park.

1 Like

All I can say is, lmfaooooo.

1 Like

Blizzard can ban you for any reason they deem fit. It’s their game and they make the rules.

2 Likes

Harassing players and circumventing the ignore feature is not “walking your dog in the park”

How have you made it this far in life with that level of critical thinking skills?

5 Likes

Yet someone else who knew him knew why the OP was suspended.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

People defending the guy getting suspended are exactly why I dislike a lot of ‘gamers’.

6 Likes

Alright, Alright. Who here keeps getting their friends together and then guards the Torotllian WQ.

I think what he’s trying to say is that the reddit OP, never got any information on his suspension. From e-mail, from ticket, none of it. That is yet to be answered or seen, but it’s been a problem with Blizzard in the past to action an account and not say why or give the instance in which you broke that rule.

These threads would stop if that… lack of information on actions stopped. I think reddit OP would not have dared to make that reddit post if he knew a blue would come out and tell them why if he knew the reason. Because they’re essentially exposing themself by doing so.

3 Likes

Yes, exactly and that part was explained to others who jumped on the “LMAO” bandwagon.

I’m pretty sure the OP of that thread knew why he was suspended, he made the thread for sympathy and to push an agenda, and like usual, it backfired.

8 Likes

You can also get banned for saying there shouldn’t be flying on argus

He could have a suspicion, but without the information in an e-mail or from a GM. He wouldn’t actually know until the people that gave him the action told him why.

A blue giving you a cited reason why is definite, and not a guess.

While I personally don’t know if they did or did not receive notification of what they did to get banned. Chances are good that they did. Why would they admit to getting an email stating what they did was wrong? It wouldn’t serve their argument or stance.

You don’t harass someone like that, get banned, then flail your arms in the air wondering what happened.

I’m not gonna run around town ramming my fist into people’s faces then scream at the police for not “giving me a stated reason for arresting me”

I know why I got arrested. This is omitting details to get support. They lied to get people on their side over blizzards. I have a hard time believing someone who is already lying via omission about another thing they claim.

6 Likes

As Kithelle stated, they don’t “shadow ban.” Reddit OP needs to check his spam filters, and also needs to stop being a douchecanoe.

3 Likes

Been on these forums close to 10 years, a good chunk of the time, people know why they was punished and are just mad because they got caught.

1 Like

The thing is, Kit, the instance could have been from days past. Often when days pass without action a player thinks they’re in the clear and that couldn’t be the reason why and think only to the immediate of what they did that day or the day before.

People almost always get an e-mail, but it doesn’t always cite the reason why outside of something that is very vague.

The police if they are arresting you are required to tell you with what you are being charged with and why. Not sure why you would even use that an example.

Are you trolling someone for hrs and/or corpse camping them? Or maybe killing thier quest npcs for hrs? If so then yea you are harrassing and need to stop.

If you engage in wpvp kill or be killed and simply move on then its fine.

Hey guys, this has already been discussed. Locking this like the other thread. Here is my response on it already with a link to the Reddit response as well.

7 Likes