BFA player mass reported and banned for 72h for engaging in world PVP

As is usually the case with these sorts of claims, the original person who was banned was not being truthful about the events that happened.

They weren’t banned because they did a lot of wPvP and ganking. They were banned for harassing other players and bypassing the ignore system to continue harassing them.

3 Likes
  1. Calls someone pathetic for whining

2. Literally whines everyday but thinks it’s better because it’s his whining

3. Oh wait it’s because he whines and makes money off of it

4. Oh wait I mean it’s because he just parrots stuff that he actually doesn’t think

5. I actually meant it’s because he flip flops his opinions now

How can someone just be parroting things people want to hear but also flip flop? Wouldn’t that just be having an opinion and then changing that opinion?

Come on you have to realize how childish you are being.

1 Like

You sound mad, are you mad?

Mad? You asked me a question and I answered it, there is nothing in this post that would make anyone think I am mad.

Nice try to deflect my points to save yourself embarrassment.

Well said. Have some love.

Not a particularly good look, Blizzard.

All the more reason for segregation in realms/shards/servers:

• One for PvP, all the time, open world PvP enabled, and you agree to take it or leave it.
  • One for PvE, all the time, open world PvP disabled, and you agree to take it or leave it.

Also this mass-report mob thing is uh, a little messed up so I need to put some thought into it and start a discussion.

The dude who got banned didn’t get banned for mass reporting in this case. He was proven to be toxic AF and actually got banned for just being toxic AF.

2 Likes

So the same reason asmond got banned.

Sure sweetie, sure.

Actually worse. This guy sent mail from alts to a player who had ignored him, as well as to friends of the player. Nothing to do with automated reporting systems at all. (Multiple quotes of the GM response above, starting with BFA player mass reported and banned for 72h for engaging in world PVP - #95 by Fallanaa-area-52, but people skip/skim.)

A thousand times this.
I don’t know who is the bigger troll, Failanna or Ziryus

1 Like

If I am killed more than once by a character who massivly out levels me yes I consider that harassing me.

Which is why I never rolled onto a pvp server in wow.

Read the thread and then reconsider your comment.

That is not harassment whether it annoys you or not. Part of pvp servers is that at any moment you can be killed, and sometimes there may be nothing you can do about it. If your factions higher levels aren’t there to help you or choose not to then the other faction will have control of that leveling area. It creates conflict and creates content out of thin air. Half the fun for me while leveling was figuring out how to work around/work through the horde in that area.

If it bothers you that much then that is what pve servers are for. Which I see that’s the path you took which is great! But calling that harassment is hilarious.

1 Like

Thanks Gnocci, Odagallada, looks like the reddit didn’t float the toxicity of the player. I drank the koolaid a little too quickly on this one, my bad.

1 Like

No worries. The OP should have updated the post (unless it would not help their agenda)

I just decided to read the last edit he had out of giggles and this cracked me up

DURR I MAY HAVE BEEN TOXIC IDK BUT WHATEVER I DID THEY AREN’T TELLING ME.

Seriously like you had no idea that they banned you for sending mass mails harassing someone on multiple characters after they ignored you. Children…

He replied to the blue post saying he would send over screenshots (I don’t know of what). He’s probably gonna keep arguing his case, which makes me think he just isn’t mature enough to recognize what harassment is. Before the Blue posted, a guildee of the guys he harassed replied to the reddit thread, and the OP just went on about memes or something.

Continuing the discussion from Player is Banned (72 Hours) for World PVP:

@Ythisens : Really, it’s past time for this one to follow suit.