5/10H 229 Warlock LF Home

Hi guys/gals. I returned to WoW about a week ago and am catching up slowly on renown/gear. I’m 225 atm and have done 5/10H in SoD. Will gladly get to 230 to start heroic. DO NOT WANT A CE GUILD! I want a chill/casual guild that does m+, raids, just chills and bs’s sometimes, and maybe some pvp. Past raid exp was 5/12M Ny’Alotha, 7/8H EP, AOTC nathria. I did not get any of that on this toon however as its been mostly a PvP toon up until recently in nathria. Will gladly direct you to the toons I got AOTC on. My raid times available are 7-10pm CST 7 days a week. I would prefer a 2 hour a night guild, but can maybe do 3 depending on situation/days. I like m+ more than raiding, so I do a ton of it. Normally everyday. That and PvP. You will also never meet someone who has a deeper passion for warlock and warrior than me, they’re my blood :smiley: look forward to talking to some of yall!

1 Like

Heya! Welcome back! My guild is mostly made up of returnees–I’d love to tell you about it! We raid Sunday/Monday 8-10:30 pm CST and do M+ multiple times a week. You can reach me through bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hey there Melinle. My guild Inverse Logic on Thrall is looking for some good ranged dps. We are an AOTC focused guild though we do foray into mythic for fun. Usually get the first several in mythic down. We raid Tues/Thurs 8p-11p est. We have a lot of players who are usually on running keys and messing around so the social aspect is there :slight_smile: If interested, shoot me a message. My btag is Blyss#1722. Discord is Blyss#9841.

Hey Anuubis!
We are rebuilding our raid group! Our core raid group is 10/10H and 3/10M. We are on Horde Mal’Ganis. We are all pretty laid back and cool and willing to work with anyone! We’re working to get back on our feet and reprogress through Mythic. We need healers, people with good attitudes and people who enjoy playing the game! Our raid times are Tue/Thu 8pm-11pm CST. If this seems like a fit for you feel free to add me on-
BNET: BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord: Toasty#4269

Hi Melinie,

Welcome back!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps and a heals for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for dps (warlock/ele shaman/monk/DK) and a healer (MW/druid/hpally).

We are 10/10N, 4/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat.

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

5/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 5/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET

Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC Alliance guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi there Melinle!

Welcome back to the game! Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Melinle,

I am not sure if you are up to changing factions, but our guild Enshadowed is certainly looking for new members who want to raid and chill with us. We have currently been put in a “rebuild stage” with a lot of raiders taking a “break” due to this games ongoing events.

We are currently 3/10H, with a lull due to attendance but have no issues clearing normal again to rebuild and get the “right” players who want to progress as a team.

Here is our info below:
US-THRALL (HORDE) is a casual heroic raiding guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We are made up of a group of players active and (well some inactive this expansion) who have been together since Vanilla wow and raiding since Wrath We have been successful in achieving our goals since Wrath. When we’re not raiding, You can find us in discord hanging out in Discord chatting and doing keys together. We strongly encourage Discord activity as it helps people get to know each other and become invested. Invested players are better raiders and better WOW friends in my opinion lol.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 3/10H SoD

Battlenet: Ree#1799
Discord: Kayliee#7155

I work at home so I am always free to chat if you have questions.

Hey there Melinle! We’re an AotC oriented guild that does a little bit of everything, and also have a bunch who run keys! Our times are not a perfect match, but I’ll drop our spam down here regardless incase you’re willing to go Horde and can make the times work. Good luck on your hunt! :slight_smile:

Still searching

Hey Melinle!

You sound like someone who would fit in perfectly at Endless Pastabilities! We are a group of friends that have played wow together for quite sometime. We’ve come together for many of the reasons you are looking for a new guild. Bringing back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

About us:
Server - [H] Thrall
Raid days - Friday and maybe Saturday 9:30 PM - 12 AM Server (EST)
Eventually community events, dedicated mythic plus groups to help gear or to push keys, and everything in between!

Our guild is relatively small but looking to grow slowly with the right type of people. If this sounds like something you’d be interested let me know. I’d be happy to talk more.

Claimed already go away :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there! Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle and more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal SoD & looking to start heroic SoD together with the goal on AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.

Battle.net: Kiua#1912

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Still searching

Howdy!!! Going to add to the throngs of folks reaching out, as our guild may be a great fit!!

Raiders at Dawn is a social guild on Zul’Jin, made of a great group of friends who just want to experience the game while having fun with one another. While we do raid and do mythics, our #1 focus is having fun and socializing with each other :slight_smile: We are currently recruiting 1 more tank, 1-2 more healers, and some DPS! We’re also always open to more folks in need of a home to hang out and chat while doing content.

Like I said, our number one priority is to have fun and socialize together. We still love to do keys, go for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, but always focus on our friendships first! We’ve got members who have played together for years and will keep playing for many more to come. :grin:

What do we do??

We raid!!! We’re currently 10/10 normal and 4/10 heroic. We raid 8:00 to 11:00 EST on Tuesday and Thursday nights and have an AOTC focus. We are again looking for all roles right now (see above).
We KEY! We basically are always doing dungeons and trying to ever get better vault goodies
We just chill!!! We’re always talking in general chat in discord, or sitting in voice talking about the game, life, or whatever other weird things come to our mind :smiley:

Feel free to add our officer/raid lead for any raid questions, or me for any general guild questions if you’re interested and we can talk!!
Raid-lead - Jarclovis#1969
or me! - MimsyBorog#1551

Still searching

Hi - wondering if you’re still looking for a guild to raid with? We are a casual inclusive group of folks currently in heroic progression on mal’ganis. Seraph is the name of our guild and raid 4 is our group. We run a light schedule Monday nights 8-11 server time. If you’re interested I would love to chat with you about our group and see if you’d be a good fit.

Phestuke#6962 is my discord.

Hey!

We are in need of a lock atm and I would love to chat with you! We are on A52 and we are currently 10/10H, 1/10M and are looking for more to fill out our mythic roster (we are SOME mythic progression, not CE :slight_smile: )

Here is our info if you’re interested!

Feel free to reach out!
Discord: Aidy#7495
Bnet: Aidy#11206

I sent you a request on Bnet… Vaylen#1488

I’d love to chat with you!