5/10H 229 Warlock LF Home

Hey!! You may have found a home at this point, but you should like a perfect fit for our guild! We need DPS, and your raid times match ours. Also we’re raiding 2 hours a night right now.

Here’s a little more about us:
Guild Name: Onward
Server: Moon Guard
Faction: Alliance :alliance:
Type of Guild: Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression: 6/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times: Fri/Sat 7-9server (8-10 EST)

About: We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated members to fill out our raid team. We could use a demon hunter, death knight, mage or DPS warrior, but those are not required!

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

1 Like

Hey Melinle!

I’m with Saga on Zul’jin, and would like to see if you’re interested in progressing with us. We were AoTC HCN and are currently 4/10 HSoD. We raid Th/Sat 7-10 CST. We also have a quality crew that runs M+ at other times.

If you are interested, you can reach me or Deyleiri
Hoarq @ Hoark#6742 (Discord) or in game @ Evrwulf#1384
Deyleiri @ “The Q#1011” (Discord) or in game @ Senjin#1593

Hi Melinle!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a recruitment officer for our horde guild called Found a Green Quest. We’re a 2 day Fri/Sat weekend raiding guild looking to add dps to our team. We’re 2/10 Heroic SoD, and we have a goal of achieving AOTC together. Please take a look at our post below. Please reach out to me if you have any questions, or if you would be interested in joining.

Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle and more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal 2/10 Heroic SoD & looking to start heroic SoD together with the goal on AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.

Battle tag: Kiua#1912

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Wait… I’ve messaged you already… anyway… if you’re interested hit me up! :slight_smile: