50/50 ToGC is easily the most toxic I've ever seen raiding

It went for 3 mil once, probably in a raid where someone was trying to simp for a streamer. It usually goes for a 50k or less…

2 Likes

Yes, most bis 258 items are going for 20k-50k.

Flare/Comets/Death’s Choice/Reign see 6 digits though.

Or don’t get 50/50. I don’t think most pugs are going for 50/50 Heroic 25 atm.

Many gdkps do.

I ran 4 this week and 3 got 50/50.

And you absolutely will get fined like 10k+ for being the one to mess it up.

There are 5/5s but the majority are doing 4/5

Of course, but although people call GDKPs PuGs, they are usually relatively somewhat curated and organized, pre-scheduled, and player-vetted, rather than just complete pick-up-groups from whoever’s in LFG chat…

I haven’t personally run 3 25 man Heroic 50/50 ToGCs in a week yet (I have organized and completed several 50/50 ToGC Heroic 10m actual PuGs [MS>OS runs]), but maybe you could invite me to one of yours next week! :slight_smile:

How bro? AP is terrible for rets. That’s like saying Reigns is good for aff or demo locks because it gives you SP, but you’re not getting any real value out of the trinket. It’s not going to proc the same way you want it to proc. Instead you get a trinket with wasted stats when clearly there are better out there.

Trust me bro. When I see aff or demo locks with Reigns. I cringe so hard. Like how did the raid leader let this happen and give them the trinket over a class that can use it like a mage. You gonna have to hard cast so many SBs before you even get any value out of that trinket.

You’re literally keeping Death’s Verdict (if you get it) and you’re picking up a tiny jar. If your guild or raid leader is dumb enough to give you the trinket over a warrior, rogue, or hunter. They’re mega griefing.

Will is a dps downgrade.

Ret will be using Death’s Choice/Verdict + Tiny Abom.

Even greatness card is better for ret than deeathbringers will.

If you see deathbringers will on a ret paladin just know they are a straight clown and not someone you would want to play with because it means that they were selfish enough to rob someone of their bis trinket, or that they were stupid enough to drop mad stacks on it.

2 Likes

Yeah but didnt you know that something going for millions once means they all go for millions? This is facts… I saw it on a stream so its gotta be

1 Like

Because the procs are that good. Mind you, if you get a bad string of haste procs it’s terrible, but it is for everyone who can use it.

Yes, because I’m in a guild and look out for what’s better for the raid.

Someone who does GDKPs don’t have these concerns and look out for #1 and in that case DBW is likely the ret BiS.

You’re trolling bro. Do you realize you get a better proc off Death’s vertic, Darkmoon card: greatness, and Tiny Abomination in a jar? You don’t need that trinket unless you feel like trolling other players which is what you feel like doing by saying that trinket is “so good” for rets and other rets will gladly tell you otherwise.

You’re hard trolling. What makes that trinket superior over other trinkets? Don’t say the proc alone because there’s only so much value you can get out of it before you realize you’re wasting stats. Not only with the proc, but also having a ton of AP as well? Why would you choose to get an AP trinket when ret paladins don’t do physical damage? Because you’re trolling. You want to be a troll. Do it at your own pace. Go into a gdkp and blow all your gold on that trinket and find out how bad it actually is for rets. You got a few months before you can manifest your dream.

I’m sorry, but DBW heroic is a 700 str proc, DV heroic is 510 and Greatness is 300.

I’m supposed to be the troll here?

As I said, repeatedly, it’s likely the BiS for rets but if you’re in an established guild you give it to someone who benefits more from it than just the proc.

Pugs and GDKPs don’t have these concerns.

How hard is this to grasp for you?

1 Like

DBW is not “LIKELY” ret bis. It’s absolute trash and outclassed by greatness card, wrathstone, dark matter, comets trail, and deaths choice.

It is a dps downgrade to equip dbw over any of those.

Alrighty then.

:roll_eyes:

Ok just simmed it, not wrathstone, that was an exaggeration, it may even be better than greatness but still troll as hell to take on a ret.

Because the classic player base can’t handle being held accountable for anything.

This version of the games player base has one of the most underskilled players I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Did you happen to include full BiS in that sim as well?

I’m not disagreeing, I’m saying that for people who do pugs and GDKPs, why would they care if some warrior they never meet again gets DBW?

Did p3 bis with trinket and p4 bis, similar results.

Because it’s a waste of their gold. If they have a brain they wont spend more than a warrior on it. The warrior would have the incentive to spend more.

Procs alone =/= return value

Of course pugs and gdkps don’t have that concern because a gdkp is just going to give it to the highest bidder and a pug will 9/10 times call you out for rolling on a trinket that won’t give you any value, ignore your roll, and probably give it to the second roll that actually needs that trinket bro. It’s called logic bro. You’re never going to hear a ret saying DBW is good for them.