500 mount achievement finally

That would be cool too…cause we got a cow battle pet we can use too…but I really want some Ducks in this game and maybe some Swans too…

1 Like

They know that mount collectors will complain, but they’re really in it for the numbers at this point. Didn’t I see you in earlier threads complaining that currently rare mounts should be fast and easy to get, OP?

1 Like

Yes i did, some rare mounts should be easier to obtain that way more players will get into collect mounts, you can check my collection and I’ll ask for changes even for mounts that took me a lot of time because collecting based on extreme rng without bad luck mechanics is bad for the game, that’s why collectors need like 50+ max lvl character when the game should provide good rng/systems for players 1 character or 50, it became a sloot machine with low rng as rarity value.

Ugliest mount in the game lol

2 Likes

(Gasp) I’m so excited!..not. Really? a yeti? I enjoy collecting mounts, but this is ridiculous. That yeti is u.g.l.y. UGLY.

2 Likes

Hopefully, some Devs like Drough or Chimes pay attention to the feedback regarding rewards.

I really like that Chimes responded during Love is in the air regarding the bad design around X-45 Hearthbreaker, that showed that Devs were listening to collectors but even if only few % of players get into 500 mounts, the rewards shouldn’t be just an unused recolor.

1 Like

We need a 750 achievement lol 500 is for casuals.

my mount count is actually pretty low since I stopped mount farming 2 years ago…

1 Like

We need an achievement based on the amount of mounts available in game without taking on consideration promotional and store mounts which is around 750…

oh boy a yeti /s How about something unique like a Devilsaur mount, seriously make it a Devilsaur mount not another boring reskin.

3 Likes

and its settled, my 500th mount will be minion of grumpus.

Well…I’ll have to remember to go into Litemount and disable this thing when I login and get the achievment. Give us something cool. Not a recolor of one of the most unenjoyable mounts in the game.

“These achievements aren’t introduced often due to promotions and removed events”

Lol, what percentage of the available mounts ever do you think meet that description?

Stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Ion: “Something to recognize the accomplishments of our most engage mount collectors” - Recolor Yeti

Ion: “The bar so high that it start to feel like you need a bunch of sort of unfair mounts…no longer available or promotios”, Devs did those mounts no longer available or added those via promotions , Devs really should check the amount of mounts in game, he mentioned that if someone joins the game today, then that player can actually achieve this reward, well that’s why mount collecting need improvements like bad luck mechanics and less limited time rewards.

1 Like

:t_rex:

Approved

1 Like

Poo mount also 500 lol that’s not even an achievement i have over 700

1 Like

Agree. I wish it counted both faction mount. The “on a single character” annoys me

1 Like

Yeah I feel bad for the mount collectors on this one.

Hopefully if you guys keep at it with the feedback on how awful it is, they’ll change it.

Now is the time to be heard about it

they couldve added saddles to draenei or gnomes even but we have this yeti creature that looks like a mutated half breed with a donkey kong face.

1 Like

Yep, we agree. The yeti will be changed to a different mount (not a yeti) in a future alpha build, though not necessarily the next one. Feedback like this is always useful, and please take this as a reminder that things you see in alpha builds are subject to change.

110 Likes

I only have one feedback for stuff like this: more :slight_smile:
Mounts are great but what about Fashionista achievements?

A quick wowheading shows there’s over 3000 cloaks available to players, can those achievements get expanded as well? I’m personally not interested in any reward outside of the achievement itself like the mount achievement has and would just like for more milestone achievements for collectors :heart:

9 Likes