500 mount achievement finally

There hasn’t been a distinct mount since dragonhawks. This isn’t anything new, nor does it need to.

I will say they should have mounts on account count toward meta. Then they should add FoS for 600, 700, 800, and 900 mounts now. Last I checked 963 spells are in the game (3 roosters and stuff). Let people get the achievement on the date they actually got it. Then later on (as they deem okay) change the FoS to a regular achievement and add a mount as a reward.

1 Like

The achievement is “Thanks for the carry!”, Devs should add a Chariot mount with an unique model

so exaclty how many mounts are there in mountpetcraft?

Well it’s a crazy thing actually that blizz does for retail. They add more mounts to the game by cube rooting how many bots and RMTing happened in the last month in classic.

2 Likes

Blizz … please… Duck mount! for 500 achiev.

Make it so… quack!

3 Likes

Hey Council members, thanks for asking for new achievements but this kind of reward is really bad… Even if Devs call this a “temporal” mount, this just cause a bad image for the game, they dont listen to collectors including those in the CC with this kind of reward. We need some kind of unique reward or something make with love, Blizzard has amazing art team and we receive a texture recolor

2 Likes

I guess I’m the only collector here going “+1 mount for the collection! Cool!” ?

3 Likes

How are we going from the Frenzied Feltalon to this? :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I already have a yeti mount… :sleepy:

2 Likes

Its a dang Yeti they are giving us…

Well I spoke too soon…thought I would qual for 2000 pets…guess what all there is only 1,522 battle pets in the game so far…your telling me this next expansion will have over 478 new pets now?

Devs can still change it, however the damage is done again… A lot of people disappointed

The Carrier Yeti is a bit of a letdown but some of he new pets look incredible.

Guessing they’ll have to change it too lower amount cause nobody has 2000 yet…

I mean the mount, i don’t know about pets :sweat_smile:

What an awful choice, it seems like every time they do a mount collecting achievement, you could have asked the mount collectors what their ideal reward would be and the reward the devs pick are never even in the top 10 lol

It’s not too late though, back when they were going to have the emerald drake as a collecting reward, we all kicked up a stink on Twitter and i said that the unused felfire hawk would have been a better option (and then they changed it to that). If the current collectors really want to band together and come up with a better alternative, make it known on Twitter!

3 Likes

Believe me, I’ll complain there too. Really disappointed

1 Like

The challenge has been issued.

So who is the game has 2,000+ battle pets…as far as I can find there is only 1,522 so far in game now even with the added amount from ZM now. Add in fact the highest one listed on Warcraft Pets site they only have 1,514 in their collection. So they are saying there will be over 500+ new battle pets added in Dragonflight?

1 Like

New designs are saved for store and 6 month sub damn. That yeti is pretty bad.

5 Likes