500 mount achievement finally

Collectors expected something unique like the crab from BFA that doesn’t have recolors…but this yeti looks almost the same as Island expedition yeti

3 Likes

HAH I qual for all 3 …

They should be embarrassed of that mount… it’s so bad.
Yeti for 500? get out.

3 Likes

Disappointing. Definitely will never use it.

2 Likes

Well that yeti will just sit there no other ground mount can replace my Magic Rooster Egg mount…

3 Likes

Probably, Devs follow this weird idea that since this achievement required so many mounts, it’s “better” to provide something simple instead of something unique because not everyone will get it…bad idea, something cool could incentive collecting among players

2 Likes

Best mount ever!

This has to be the worst looking achievement mount to date.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess they change it before it’s live. Too many people will complain, hopefully lol.

3 Likes

Yes it is Naamah…I love it …the only characters that don’t use it are my druids cause they have instant mounts…other then when I go Boomchicken on a chicken mount LOL

I use it mostly on BGs and random favorite mount anywhere else

Yeah that chicken does upset the other side most times…seems when I go into a BG I am always chased cause I am on that Chicken or my Love Rocket…LOL…

There hasn’t been a distinct mount since dragonhawks. This isn’t anything new, nor does it need to.

I will say they should have mounts on account count toward meta. Then they should add FoS for 600, 700, 800, and 900 mounts now. Last I checked 963 spells are in the game (3 roosters and stuff). Let people get the achievement on the date they actually got it. Then later on (as they deem okay) change the FoS to a regular achievement and add a mount as a reward.

1 Like

The achievement is “Thanks for the carry!”, Devs should add a Chariot mount with an unique model

so exaclty how many mounts are there in mountpetcraft?

Well it’s a crazy thing actually that blizz does for retail. They add more mounts to the game by cube rooting how many bots and RMTing happened in the last month in classic.

2 Likes

Blizz … please… Duck mount! for 500 achiev.

Make it so… quack!

3 Likes

Hey Council members, thanks for asking for new achievements but this kind of reward is really bad… Even if Devs call this a “temporal” mount, this just cause a bad image for the game, they dont listen to collectors including those in the CC with this kind of reward. We need some kind of unique reward or something make with love, Blizzard has amazing art team and we receive a texture recolor

2 Likes

I guess I’m the only collector here going “+1 mount for the collection! Cool!” ?

3 Likes

How are we going from the Frenzied Feltalon to this? :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I already have a yeti mount… :sleepy:

2 Likes