50% XP Buff is ruining the game and needs to be disabled

we have 3-4 weeks only in Fresh Server. So , buff manythings beside XP is ok .

Please don’t feed the troll.

Lfr is a troll, we all know this.

Hello alt of gdkp,

Gunna call bs, I’m on a mega server, have not seen a single advertisement for quest boosting. Nor have not seen an army of mages out in the open world while leveling my pally. If this was occurring, I’d definitely be seeing hints of it on Faerlina.

Having levelled two characters 60-70, I have never seen people selling quest boosts. Very few people are buying this (if any), probably because it’s so stupid.

Just enjoy the leveling speed and take advantage. It’s gone soon enough.

LFD will save us!

Flag and move on.

I currently level a Character through Classic. Already at lvl 46.

I did saw sometimes a Person getting followed by a 70 to help with quests.
I also had sometimes guildmates helping me with a couple of quests.

But at the same time there are people questing everywhere alone or with someone else at their level and doing all kinds of dungones.

The Mages that i saw where actually really nice. Buffed me, asked me if i wanted some water or even waited minutes on a Mob respawn to help me.
And i hardly ever got ganked or killed by a high level Horde Player passing me, and even than not camped.

So overall, i do enjoy the change a lot.

But here is a possible idear for the Future:

• Keep the 50% XP Buff permanent up to 68/70.
  • The Moment the Ulduar Patch Launches increase XP in Classic to 100%, keep 60-70 at 50%
  • The Moment ICC(or ToC) Launches increase XP Boost to 100% from 1-70 and 50% from 70-80

Anecdotal. But I also have the same anecdotal experience. If enough of us get that same experience its no longer anecdotal then is it?

What’s wrong with that? I’m leveling my warrior with my 70 pally in a second account with /follow to be my pocket healer, so I can pull a lot and aoe them down without any worries.

Why is that bad?

dunno? something about multi boxing??? I genuinely am having a hard time seeing the problem since its still just you putting in all the work anyway. Its not like you hired someone or are botting.

That’s not multiboxing, I don’t control the 2 characters at the same time, I alt+tab to the other client to heal the warrior.

yeah thats what i meant by “something about multiboxxing??” lol it was sposed to sound stupid.
Because yeah I dont see anything wrong. Youre doing all the work and you paid for them in full.

If there IS something wrong with it im entirely ignorant to what that is.

If they show me some evidence that it has happened atleast 3 times maybe I’d start to think it’s an issue. Even then, it just sounds like friends boosting friends but different.

Please let me know what server and faction this is.
I want to make a level 1 toon and try to level it to see this claim of yours that everyone is part of a quest boosting group is factual.

I like it. I change mains every xpac so it helps me get there. I say let it stay!

Your god, now KNEEL peasant.

I like it. I change mains every xpac so it really helps me out.

The 50% buff is basically like wearing a full set of heirlooms, so it’s not much of an exploit. Even when it inevitably goes away the experience boost will still exist in the form of heirlooms.