50% XP Buff is ruining the game and needs to be disabled

No, you have not.

2 Likes

Oh an interesting topic, I wonder how… Oh it’s LFR, or LFD, or GDKP, or Lemonfront, or whatever name you want to run by.

Troll post.

1 Like

He made some other thread today and started arguing with himself so they weren’t both suspended at that point.

Everyone knew what he was doing.

Total clownshow.

2 Likes

What a dumb argument and your so wrong. There are currently like 2300ish quests and let’s say 60% are kill quests that’s that’s about 1500 kill quests. If 2 people can comfortably do a quest then it would take 3000 people to lock people out of all kill quests which is absolutely absurd.

The other problem is if someone is boosting quests the thing about questing is it moves you around. You can’t farm the same quest for hours.

leveling sucks, its good that the xp buff is in. :slight_smile:

dude it’s not “trolling” if you’re just pretending to be stupid
especially if you flood 10+ threads a week

Check out some Ken M on google or Larrysellerz on bikeforums if you want some actual top tier trolling. If u wanna be an instigator/disturber with legendary threads you can’t just post some “lame take”.

The one exception might be RDF threads cuz dungeon andys come out of the woodwork for their precious RDF

This message also goes to the Bloomday/cauchy/glinda guys who just “chime in” on every thread with some meaningless fluff

1 Like

Just disable it at an Innkeeper if it bothers you so much.

If you don’t want to use the buff, there is an option to disable it at an Innkeeper. Nobody is forcing you to use it.

Troll post

1 Like

Moved right onto your alt didn’t ya?

1 Like

This game isnt for you then. I hear Pacman doesnt have boosting.

God.

I hate this guy but also I love this guy.

He’s bad but also good at what he does.

I’m willing to bet the venn diagram of people who dont want RDF and the people buying boosts, gear, and gold from third party websites is not a circle.

Is he though?

He only just recently started to hide his profile because he never figured out we could tell he was the same dude.

And then he opened a thread debating himself this morning as if we did not know it was him?

You give him WAAAAY to much credit.

5 Likes

You know what solves this problem? The RFD tool.

If you go to an Inn Keeper in a major city, they can turn the buff off for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Troll poster is troll posting again… lol

your name is lfr and you’re complaining about a temporary quality of life buff

:thinking:

I doubt removing the buff would end it.

It wouldn’t. I’ve dual accounted when another account was alive and slow on the server. before the buff.

the big level char wipes because you just want it done.

Its nice for 2/3 persons no real other people are around.

I know would say make friends. /who for layer and area I was in are in showed 2 people. and I was in control of both of them.