50 Characters per server, but only 1 DH?

This. Queueing for chemical co and being locked out was, and still is, a terrible experience e.

1 Like

Shouldn’t it be:

WHATHAVEYOUSACRIFICED

wait that won’t fit.

WOTUSACRIFICE

That might.

1 Like

Again another post all about you with no information. I swear you HAVE to be a bot.

Name him “Demonhunkachunka”

I think mop was when the DK limit was lifted so can we expect to see the DH limit lifted next expansion?

If it’s a connected realm just make another DH on one of the connections (in case that wasn’t obvious to some).

You should name him

Original and unoriginal at the same time.

1 Like

I did a paid transfer using WoW tokens. I now have both my Alliance and Horde DH on the same server.

Can’t flag this post as harassment.

Yeah. Once they are created, they are just normal characters. I have transferred them

I once had a healer named Hughjassole, vent was a bit of a chuckle fest at times .

before anyone complains the name was reported and I have since learned my lesson :sunglasses:

Can you do a trial DH to learn transmog for a DH on another server? What happens when you delete the trial DH?

See now you need two toons just for this:

ISACRIFEVRTHNG

and

WHACHUGIVE

2 Likes

Sadly I cannot. I’m almost at my account limit. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I have so many deleted alts that I can bring back on my server. FINALLY!
As to the DH, I sacrificed 3 of them, I don’t think I can bring them back. I would need a good reason as to why, like changing their eyes, height, or something to make me fall in love with them again. Range DH?

well the DK restriction was lifted in MoP so I suspect that the DH will be lifted in the next expansion.

I hope this does get lifted though because I want to consolidate all of my turns onto one server but I can’t have my alliance and horde DHs on the same server currently.

they need to increase. Sure it isn’t a major problem for a majority of the playerbase but at the same time it can’t be that hard to implement.

1 Like

Yeah. I’d even be okay with paying for it. $5 can unlock 5 more slots up to a max of 75 slots or something.

I definitely would be okay with it. Other MMOs do it. While of course it being free is the ideal outcome this is something the people it affects are willing to pay for.

1 Like

Funny that different classes have different builds and different specs.

2 Likes