50 Characters per server, but only 1 DH?

Would be nice if we’d be at least allowed to have one per faction. I had a friend insisted I play on Horde with them so I made a DH during Legion. Now that friend is gone and I absolutely refuse to play the current Horde storyline until something is done about the Murder Witch. I’m to cheap to faction change. I’d rather just level another one but nope, not allowed cause reasons.

1 Like

If I did something like that I know my friends would call me something not proper for polite conversation.

Okay, that’s good to know, some follow up questions:

1. When will this DH restrction be removed?
  2. Can we expect the 50 per account to ever be raised? (ex: after another class or two comes out along with another allied race)
  3. When the 50 per server goes live, will there be a way for those of us who have a lot on shared servers to mass move them into a single server? (ex: I have 18 on Winterhoof, and 18 on Kilrogg, which are the same server group. Can I get a mass move for all 36 to be on Winterhoof?)
  4. When will the short races only class, Tinkerer, be released?

I would recommend ‘NOTTHEHAIR’ but I believe that’s taken.
Flips hair

Demonomatopoeia?

You’re only allowed a single capital letter in character names. Good idea to break up the ZZZs though. You can’t have the same letter three consecutive times.

1 Like

You would be wasting your time. One DH per server is all that is allowed.

I think you can if you boost one of them. I had a DH on each faction in the same server, but I deleted one because I decided to faction change my main instead.

That said, the one I deleted was still a trial (I never actually used a boost), but it will probably work.

This made me lol at work :joy: and I got weird facial reactions from my co-workers. GEE GEE.

Must have been a bug that has been fixed. I can’t even create a trial if I have a demon hunter on the server.

It won’t even let me create a new DH on the same server to be able to boost it. I am not sure if I could server transfer one but I’d still be looking at a cash outlay.

Huh, I created that second DH just in January of this year, let me test this myself…

Ok, I can still create a second DH on the same server as a trial.

https://imgur.com/a/mroczR0

That said, I don’t know if a boost will work.

I currently have 3 on the same account.

But do you have them on the same server?

You can have multiple DHs on one server by either restoring a deleted one or buying a server transfer.

1 Like

Yup. Exploit early and often.

This is my other one on the same account and realm. There was a way to make more than one, pretty sure it’s fixed.

[sad_face] Fix it Devs!

Now only if the 10 instances per server limit would be lifted for dungeon finder things too (World event dungeon finders for them rng loot farms).