5 most played races

That’s right, you tell them my floofy friend.

4 Likes

You and the Tauren have first rights to Azeroth IMO. No doubt on it.

3 Likes

Blood elves have been the most played race across all factions since its introduction and it never fell from its position.

6 Likes

The only thing I get from this is how many people are wrong for not choosing goblin.

7 Likes

We have Goblins, the best race in WoW…no idea why so many people slum it with those other races tbh.

4 Likes

Yeah, not sure how this is even debatable. Horde has to be 30%+ Belf things? Just going off eye test here.

1 Like

this is actually surprising to me, the Tauren

Its all in the names. Name coolness is important.

Add a new orc race called Decapitator Orcs, and Slaughterfiend Elves… Nothing can be done for Humans… Humans are just Humans.

It helps that they were the only Horde pally option for 2 expansions

3 Likes

I’d believe that data.

…but, it just goes to show what nobody will admit - the majority of gamers have no desire to play aesthetically repulsive races and will largely gravitate to the general consensus of what is deemed beautiful.

No I don’t and I never said that. It was changed years ago. It used to be called Every Man For Himself and would remove all movement impairing effects AND you used to be able to use it back to back with trinkets. Will to Survive in this version of Cata shares CD with trinks. Original EMFH did not. Humans were the most played race by a long shot back then. About double the next one down.

2 Likes

Probably this but with a server or region filter on it.

https://wowanalytica.com/statistics?tab=races

You’re right, but you didn’t clarify which racial you were talking about. Most people in GD complaining about the recent rep bonus racial change was because it was “the only reason they made a human” in the first place.

That’s me with Worgen. Love them thematically, but every helmet looks like it should have its own gravitational field on 'em.

I do have a lot of Trolls and Elves.

I am a magically evolved Troll.

3 Likes

the Hunter is complaining about the most played races…

What makes you think that unholy or frost dk is more dificult to play than survival hunter in any content of this game ? Pvpwise we have much more unholy dks 2400+ than all hunter specs. I know hunter is one of the most played specs in the game, the great majority argues that bm is a tard spec, easy to play and thats why they have a lot of players, however, at least inside an arena your class is easier than a spec that has “two buttons”

I assure you there’s less DK than hunters.
Even know that you don’t need to reach lvl 55 to play with them.

So if you are going to complain for the most played races, don’t do it with one of the most played class in this game history.

Beyond, what’s your source, is this counting characters created or game time played?

I feel like it has more to do with those races look better in tmog. I think my troll can look good too, but there is the feat issue that bugs some people.

Because everything is designed around the ‘human’ models than the closer to a human the better the tmog usually looks.

1 Like