5 hours in LFR and nothing to show for it

You had crap groups then. I’ve haven’t seen more than 4 on Final boss, on less than one 1 on other wings the last few weeks.

The loot drop rate sucks though I’m not sure it’s that much worse than BfA in terms of flat LFR drops. I wish re-roll tokens were still a thing.

This is a sign of our times…

3 Likes

Oh yes, lets get everyone fully decked in BiS in less than 2 months.

What ever could go wrong?

There’s obviously a middle ground from a trickle and a flood dude.

8 Likes

That utterly sucks to hear, dude, but in the words of a legendary WOW player: “Is what it is, man, is what it is, YO THANKS FOR TEH 10 GIFTED SUBS WTF MAN.”

1 Like

The bad luck protection is in your weekly vault.

2 Likes

That’d be great if it was guaranteed to at least not give duplicate items or items you’re already wearing or items where you have a legendary equipped

4 Likes

Yeah, well, there’s only so much protection they can give.

My point is just that even if you don’t get a drop in LFR, you’ll get something fron the vault. Might be terrible, but itll be something.

“You might get a pile of dog poop, but it’s better than nothing!”

Nah, I’d rather nothing. That’s not bad luck protection.

There used to be tokens where I could buy any piece from the vendor I wanted. Let’s go back to that.

8 Likes

Nobody who does mythic plus chooses raid loot from the vault outside of cheese game design like these dom slots. That’s only a solution for bad raid drops if it’s separate. Right now the raid vault may as well not exist.

2 Likes

Imagine feeling superior because you try harder at a video game. It’s kinda sad.

4 Likes

5 tokens? that’s not respectful of my time. some of us don’t live in the game. it should be 2 tokens or maybe 1

i spent that long to clear 1 wing a few weeks ago, an hour queue got put into a run on the last boss, that took 30 minutes, then had a 2 hour queue for the first 2 bosses, which took another 45 mins or so. Walked out with some anima to toss into the heap. So glad i dont need any more shards now. I havent had to do lfr since

It won’t matter.

3 weeks of H SD = 1 upgrade

Surprise to none we keep loosing raiders.

3 Likes

Why would you do LFR for 213 gear when you could just do a mythic 0 dungeon must faster and easier for the same ilvl?

2 Likes

I would have a t-shirt made that says “I spent 5 hours in LFR and all I got was this lousy t-shirt”

8 Likes

yeah, I think loot has been loosened up a little maybe

but … perhaps they should lower the difficulty and loot ilvl down to 200 and hand it out like candy … make it even more of a get-your-feet-wet sort of thing

and by difficulty lowering, I mean damage checks and ilvl reqs, not mechanics, it’s already pretty trimmed up there

korthia already does that though

Lmao , just do normal if you have 5 hours to give.

1 Like

The difference is LFR you’re guaranteed to get a group.

It’s taken me hours just to find a group for normal. And then it ends up being a wipe fest anyways.

Pugging is the bane of this earth.

4 Likes