5 hours in LFR and nothing to show for it

Second week in a row on my alt, 5 hours or so in LFR, 6-7 determination stacks later for each boss, got through two wings.

Guess how much loot? Literally none. I honestly don’t understand this. What incredible disrespect of my time as a player. No bad luck protection? Absolutely abysmal drop rates on 213 ilvl gear? Why did you remove the reroll token at least last expansions that was the upside.

It just feels horrible. I honestly can’t say I know another game where I can spend 5 hours doing content and have legit zero reward. No wonder nobody’s playing.

86 Likes

Just pug a normal then?

13 Likes

Dude I posted about this exact issue 2 weeks ago but it was 9 bosses, 3 Mythic 6 heroic and not a single drop with my guild group. The state of the game is in shambles

34 Likes

Whenever you don’t get loot from a boss it should reward a token instead. Collect say like 5 tokens and redeem it at a vendor for a piece of gear.

67 Likes

Omfg this is actually an on point solution!

17 Likes

You mean like kill 3/6/9 bosses for guaranteed loot?

Could come in like a chest or vault or somethin’

43 Likes

Dude seriously pull ya head in, not everyone is as lucky as us to have a go in higher content. No need to be a tosspot

47 Likes

vault rng horrible. would prefer a vendor pick what you actually need.

10 Likes

I agree, but Blizzard loves their rng.

Still, the vault isn’t terrible.

1 Like

So many nobodies are playing.

Just sucks to be you.

3 Likes

I was going to do LFR for a trinket since it appears you can’t get decent trinkets anywhere other than instances and one wipe and I am out of there. Those fights are too long to repeatedly wipe. Spend 8 minutes and then wipe on the last 10 % or so - could have hit an enrage timer to be honest because the entire raid got wiped and I wasn’t concerned enough to bother discovering why.

1 Like

No, like a vendor where, like in the past, you could pick the actual piece you’d need instead of RNG dictating what you get.

Even if the available loot is unlocked as you clear the specific bosses.

17 Likes

See

2 Likes

Oh look how important this guy is everyone.

1 Like

well…you did pick his post out, so he must be lol

anyway the goblin is right…don’t waste your time in LFR folks.

Vault is letting me finish my armor set.

Tho I’ve been lucky so far.

…and I do want that sword Kulthuzard drops…

Run normal, its faster and easier

At least run it on reset day and it should save you some time at least. Later in the week the groups get worse and take more time.

5 Likes

With as ugly as your mog is you could benefit from LFR.

1 Like

Perhaps they think they are providing a good example by showing you that you’re wasting your time and giving you a reason to quit the game when all they are really providing, within in the context of the game and in and of itself, is a bad experience. Leeches cause a bad experience and a bad experience is what this is in and of itself, think about that for minute and then consider that Blizzard may not care what happens to you, they may not even like you. You actually think you’re treated the same as their family and friends attending Blizzcon or one of their paid monkeys cheering on everything they do??? Cheating, cowardly, bubble boys and bubble girls… just like every other ‘pro’ competitor in the world, no matter what story they concoct for ‘center stage’ of ‘the show.’ ‘The show’ and ‘center stage’ and entertainment are just a self justification in a shallow way of thinking to be a lying and thieving piece of crap. They want you to quit and they will lie and cheat all the way to the bank to do so because if you quit that means they get your seat and what you have. There is nothing out in the world for you, me, or anyone else… and Blizzard and WoW are the enemy within, your home, trying to force you out.