5 additional character slots confirmed

65 characters to have now!

26 Likes

Oh excellent news!

7 Likes

I definitely needed the extra slots.

10 Likes

It always blows me away that character slots is actually a concern that people have.

10 Likes

OMG people play differently than you do…

15 Likes

A few of my slots are taken up by characters just holding a cool name.

3 Likes

Some of us are always account capped.

Its blows my mind its not a concern in 2024 that we are still so limited on toon slots.

12 Likes

Listen… I am an altoholic… Yes I have a problem. No I can’t stop at any time.

Means I don’t have to delete any characters for Remix!

11 Likes

More baby gnomes?!?!?

(does happy gnome dance!)

:cookie:

7 Likes

Nice try.

There is no context where 60 character slots is “limited”.

They are there to be used but it’s not limited.

2 Likes

what blows me away is players who play a game for 20 years and only have half a dozen characters or less.
Ive got probably 120 total or more spread out over multiple bnets/wows

14 Likes

64 too many

1 Like

Lol! That’s me. I’ve played since the beginning and I have 9 total, 4 at max level. One I actually play.

We all play differently but 60 toons is something I’ll never have.

2 Likes

I L U Grumbles.

3 Likes

We really need a way to hide characters on the selection screen, some of us are gonna have a screen that looks like a CVS receipt.

5 Likes

A much appreciated change. I can understand why “infinite” is too many, and sure it isn’t feasible to even have “50 mains”, but WoW leveling is so free and easy and with a good benefit to having an alt army along with a lot of decently cool class/race permutations that it seems overly restrictive today. I do think they need to loosen up on names though. Locking names for 2+ expansions and resetting that time by simple subscribing is far too restrictive. If you let your account lapse by more than a year, and I’d even go so far as to even logging into the toon at least once a season, and someone tries to make a character with a “reserved” name, it should give it to them and flag you for a rename. Certainly expecting people to at least put in nominal effort in pretending to be interested in their toons at least once a while is quite fair.

FFXIV has houses which are, at least last I knew, highly coveted, expensive, and sought after and I think you go even 1 or 2 months unsubbed and your plot which you very well could’ve spent millions of currency on is forfeited.

2 Likes

Context of what?
Its subjective. I think its limited. Thats my opinion lol.

Im an altoholic. I have at minimum 45 60+ toons.
And i like to spread across servers to play with friends.

No… its still limited. Just because you don’t think so, doesn’t mean that statement is wrong.

4 Likes

So will remix characters contribute to that limit?

Yes, they will be converted to retail characters after the event.

2 Likes

Happens in lotro as well. I lost all of our dwarf houses over 3 accounts and guild hall and I haven’t logged back in since.