5/8M holy/ret LF raiding guild prefer Alli can play horde

Holy / Ret paladin seeking guild.
Current/past progression
9/9M
5/8M
Edit: Still seeking a mythic raiding guild with 5/8M or better, I don’t mind regression as long as it isn’t on Ashvane.

Logs can be provided upon request, preferred raiding days and times are T/W/Th anything starting at or after 6pm PST.

I realized when posting this I gave little to no information about me. I’m 21 years old live outside of LA and love World of Warcraft. I’ve been a die hard fan and player for almost 13 years. My classes I play the best are Paladin, Mage, Warrior, Druid. I’ve been playing all of them equally of the last decade but my favorite are the Paladin and Warrior as my main two.

Interested in a Holy Pala, lets talk.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Vigilant is recruiting for our weekend group!!! We are refining our team in order to move into deeper progress for Mythic Eternal Palace. Our end goal is to produce a team that can get CE in future tiers.

Current Progress: 4/8M

Sargeras-Alliance Guild

In depth guild information at www.vigilantsargeras .com - no spaces!

About Us

Vigilant is a well-established Guild that has been in existence since October 25, 2016. While we have had our struggles, we have always stood strong and always pull through, in the end, thanks to the dedication of our officers and members. While we try to facilitate a fun and friendly environment both inside and outside of raid, we have high expectations and demands for our raiders to be better players. We used to have three raid teams, but in October 2018, we decided to disband two of them and focus more on one team. Now that that team is secured, we are looking to make our weekend group just as successful this time around, having learned many valuable lessons.

What is the purpose of the Weekend Raiding Team?

Our purpose is to have fun, form a community, and kill bosses together in a laid back, and fun environment. We are our own independent raid team. This is the perfect team for those raiders that have families, work, school, etc throughout the week and cannot raid during the week but still wish to raid at a high level. The weekend team will also have the benefit of being supported by an established raiding guild and team, giving it many advantages and resources that single-team guilds may not have. Transferring between teams is possible, but only by officer approval.

Raid Times

Saturday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST Sunday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST

Recruitment

Tanks (Open)

Brewmaster

Healers (Open)

Resto Sham, Resto Druid, or Holy Pally

Ranged DPS (Open)

Boomkin or Spriest. Open to any exceptional player.

Melee (Open)

Rogue, DH, or Warrior

Contact

MightyMal#1583

Creator#1464

Balth#1620

Tranq#1293

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H EP 5/8)
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making a strong push for Famed Slayer title at this moment.

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

bumping this post.

Still seeking a guild, I would love to find a new home for BFA and future xpacs.

Hi Parlor,

We have an immediate spot for a holy/ret swing. Vision, Sargeras Alliance. 2 day raid, 4/8M. Wed/Thurs 6:30-10pm cst. Chill group emphasizing long term retention. Pm me for details.

BNet: Dotty#1718
Discord (better during day): Dotty#6456

[NA] [Sargeras] [Alliance]
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thurs 930pm - 1am EST
Progression: 8/8H, 5/8M.
Recruitment Contact: Battletag: Firemancer#1343; ik0#1740
Newly formed this tier from experienced leadership.
Add me on bnet if you’d like to chat, best of luck!
ik0#1740 on bnet – ik#2428 on discord

Hey there,

I’m with [A][US-Lothar]Shuffle 6/8M.

Here’s some info about the guild.

About Us
‘Shuffle’ is a friendly, laid-back guild looking for more raiders to bolster our Mythic roster. While our roster comes from all over, we are primarily a group of long-time raiders who enjoy banging our heads against hard bosses. If you are looking for a mature, welcoming atmosphere to progress through cutting edge content–and you can put up with relentlessly bad puns–this could be the place for you.

BFA Progress: 8/8M Uldir 9/9M BoD 6/8M EP

Legion Progress: 7/7M EN 10/10M NH 8/9M ToS 11/11M Antorus

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs – 8:30-11:00pm EST

Optional heroic clear every Friday at 8:30pm EST
We also love to run M+

If you are interested please contact me on Discord Rick#9028

If you shoot me a PM on discord I’d be happy to give you any more information and answer any questions. We’d love to have you but feel free to take your time and look through all your options and find what works best for you. Let me know if I can help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello! Immortality is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and we would be interested in chatting with you about a spot on our core team.

We are 6/8M, with CE achieved in BoD, Uldir, and Antorus. We raid MTW 8-11pm EST with an optional Heroic night/M BoD Jaina farm on Sundays. If this sounds good to you so far, please add me on btag at WitchyWich#1440 or Discord (preferably) at Necroxia#1440.

Here’s a link to our wowprogress for more info in the meantime: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Immortality

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there,

We are recruiting a holy paladin specifically for progression fights.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment post.

Thanks!

Hello!

<Sanctimonious> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional players! We are continuing our progression through mythic Eternal Palace and currently stand 5 /8 bosses down. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed and mature.

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 6:45pm-10:30pm CENTRAL TIME
  • Monday Heroic (Optional) 6:45pm-9:30pm CENTRAL TIME

We are actively seeking ranged dps for our core raid group. This includes hunters, shadow priests, mages, moonkins, and players with EXCEPTIONAL logs. Logs in general are required for us to review and we are looking for epic/legendary parses.

If you are interested , please answer our recruitment questionnaire here.**

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSep9sBQG3yc9g7dLRw16qoP-wJVc3ZwwOGpvAXTcbPvcGq29A/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is my DISCORD tag Sanctustego#2994

Still seeking a mythic raiding guild with 5/8M or better, I don’t mind regression as long as it isn’t on Ashvane.

Logs can be provided upon request, preferred raiding days and times are T/W/Th anything starting at or after 6pm PST.

I realized when posting this I gave little to no information about me. I’m 21 years old live outside of LA and love World of Warcraft. I’ve been a die hard fan and player for almost 13 years. My classes I play the best are Paladin, Mage, Warrior, Druid. I’ve been playing all of them equally of the last decade but my favorite are the Paladin and Warrior as my main two.

Adoration is a raiding guild formed this tier with the goal of effectively and efficiently achieving Cutting Edge and beyond.

Our leadership is made up of 9/9M BOD players with top 40 US and above raiding experience. We strive to create a raiding environment we can all enjoy being a part of and achieve results we can be proud of.

We are located on Sargeras as Alliance .

Raid Times:

• 9:30-1:00 EST Tues/Wed/Thurs

Looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Spriest, Ele)
  • Healer (Disc, HPal, RSham)
  • Demon Hunter
  • Brewmaster Monk/multi-class tank main
  • Any exceptional players.

Please feel free to add any of our officers on BNet or Discord to chat.

BNet: Firemancer#1343; Discord: Firemancer#1343
BNet: ik0#1740; Discord: ik#2428

Hey About us:

“Yeah Right” is a late night mythic progression guild, with core members who have been together since Wrath of the Lich King. Our team believes in maintaining a high standard of play and having a friendly but competitive atmosphere while pushing mythic progression. Our goal is to have a positive raid environment that encourages and congratulates raiders for optimal play. We pride ourselves in having an extremely low turnover rate and active community outside of raid.

RAID SCHEDULE: 9 Hour Raid Week

• Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm-1:00am PST (1:00am – 4:00am EST)

CURRENT RAID PROGRESS

• 7/8M Eternal Palace (Current US Rank 172)
  • 9/9 BOD (US Rank 304)
  • 8/8 Uldir (US Rank 537)

Current Needs:

• Holy Paladin
  • Disc Priest
  • Any Healer
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Boomkin

Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes.

Minimum Requirements:

• Competitive parses
  • Level 60 plus neck
  • Current Mythic raiding experience
  • 90%+ attendance (and the ability to post out in Discord 24 hours ahead of time)

For guild inquiries please add and message our officers

• Recruitment Officer: bliss#0227 (discord) clkrohn#1535 (battlenet)
  • GM: busdawg#1836 (battlenet)

We are about to be 5/8M

need more strong dps.

are you available to raid alliance i know you said t/w/th but we are sat/sun 7-10pm est if you can swing it!

Still seeking guild for mythic raiding. Can only raid three days a week with raids starting at 6pm PST or later. I can NOT raid earlier than 8pm EST (5pm PST) anything earlier wouldn’t be possible.

bumping this still seeking a guild.

Hey. my guild Red Light District raids tues/thurs 7-10:30pm pst and are currently 6/8M. If you’re interested contact me at hijacks#1262 on bnet! Would love to chat!