5/8M holy/ret LF raiding guild prefer Alli can play horde

Hey Parlortricks,

My team is looking for a healer, we’re 4/8M EP and is raiding on Mon,s Tues and Thurs from 8:30 to 11:30 PM central that is 6:30 to 9:30 PM PST. Would love to chat with you more, please add me on bnet at Rosettechrno#1937 for more info. Thanks

bumping this again.

Token Horde guild…

(Horde - Kil’Jaeden) [6/8m EP] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong start to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

My real ID is below. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining us, please message me personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Add Swiftrick#1953

Hi there!

Wednesday Palooza is a one night M guild on Sargeras. We are looking for more dps currently as we push for CE. We are currently very close to 5/8 with getting Org to 7% last week. If you are interested in raiding on a light schedule give us a look and let us know if you’re interested! The only issue I could see is that we start at 7:30 central so I’m not sure if that would work for your schedule

Hello,

Shattered Oath would be a good fit for you. We are currently 5/8M and looking to push for CE. We are 2 Day with an optional 3rd for Heroic. Tues/Thurs 7-10 CST Wed Option.

We currently have a full time healer spot available.

Please message me on discord at Lakron#2733