[News] Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

It’s not too late. You still have time to take advantage of the Impressive Influence bonus reputation buff before it ends on Monday, May 18!

And just to ensure visibility, the Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience buff will now be extended until Shadowlands pre-patch: [News] The Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff Extended!

116 Likes

Good. Good. Exp too? Regardless, thank you.

32 Likes

please keep the xp one as well!

70 Likes

Cool, I don’t think I need any rep for anything I care currently but still a cool thing for the community.

I would’ve preferred exp though.

14 Likes

Oh yeah! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Sweet! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Neat. :camera_flash:

Sweet! Maybe I’ll finally get that insane title.

*reads text *

Nm… I guess I’ll just work on farming for that Uldum pet.

*reads more text *

Nm, guess I’ll keep doing… something else.

74 Likes

YUS!

4 Likes

It seems silly to exclude the 8.3 factions from this. The patch is over 3 months old, the content is getting stale for some people. Let us paragon cache farmers get our double rep to be done with it.

This also seems like implicit confirmation that the XP buff is going away.

52 Likes

The perfect time to hit those old reps and get them done!

Editing: ok so only Legion and BfA factions? No thanks. WTH blizz, why not any rep? I wanted to get some old ones to exalted finally but yeah nevermind. That would have kept me playing if you do remove the xp buff. But it looks like I’ll be walking away on the 20th to play other games until Shadowlands releases.

22 Likes

PLEASE keep the XP buff too!

39 Likes

Oh wait is only Legion and BFA factions? and excluding 8.3 factions at that?

Yeah no, this is not really that good…

48 Likes

Legion and BfA only but not Rajani or Uldum Accord. Hrm. I guess I could get something from the exalted caches or work on Talon’s Vengeance.

I wonder if the fishing reps from Legion are included.

5 Likes

Let go wild and go full exp and rep

24 Likes

Steps forward with XP bonus during pandemic. Steps twice backwards with near useless rep gain during pandemic. Blizzard.

39 Likes

You can mitigate the short sightedness of excluding 8.3 factions by keeping the XP buff too…

10 Likes

Gimme those Legion paragon mounts!!

3 Likes