Getting Vulpera AFTER shadowlands

I see. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Actually the unlock quest begins in Grommash Hold. But you are correct. The unlock quest will need to be done as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you want to wait a year to play them.

When prepatch drops you can get them, but my race is rare see the vulpera orc

1 Like

Might be worth if they hate BFA

1 Like

I guess? But if they’re still playing between now and Shadowlands, it’s not too hard to knock out some Vul’dun WQs here and there. Even super casual I have to assume they’d have them unlocked before SL. But, you know, whatever they want to do is fine.

Edit: See also

Big oof. Literally takes a month, at most, to unlock any of the Allied Races. Especially since there will be a 100% rep buff in 3 days. The laziness is astounding.

1 Like

Those who grinded got to play and level their allied races about a year or so sooner than those who waited.

Fair trade off. Though, i’m not as entitled as other people. I grinded allied races twice on different accounts, I don’t care if people who waited get em free.

2 Likes

Who does care about that though? I haven’t seen anyone make the argument that they shouldn’t get the ARs. People are literally just making the case that people are so incredibly lazy they can’t take 20 minutes out of their day to “grind” for the ARs. It is one of the easiest grinds in the game.

1 Like

I’ve seen several posts that basically say it’s not fair that people get them without rep. It’s crazy. I’ve unlocked them and I’m all for removing the rep.

Really? Huh. I guess I’m slacking with my Forum Kungfu since I haven’t seen any of those posts :cry:. Anyway, that’s stupid but so is being so lazy that they can’t dedicate 20 minutes a day to unlocking something that they supposedly care about. Especially with the Voldunai who get you to essentially revered just by doing their zone’s quests.

1 Like

I’m doing the same thing while I figure out what I need for zandalari. I may grind for them if I get really bored, but I’ll probably just complete the rest and wait on those too. I was so not looking forward to Voldunai, but I will definitely do the other parts. I figure by the time SL drops I’ll be about ready to try a vulpera.

Saw this one yesterday.

Eh. Normally, I’d say they should allow them to unlock the racial mounts at 40 if they were too lazy to rep grind but I have literally no clue where that cutoff would be in SL :joy:

yeah…dont need to get started on that, lol :rofl:
I’ll wait.

I play 8-10 hours a day…how about you?
lazy has nothing to do with it. I HATE BFA.
Not that I need to explain myself.

You play 8-10 hours a day and can’t commit 20 minutes to unlocking a race you supposedly want, even though the alternative is waiting a year? Yeah, you are lazy.

1 Like

get out of my thread with your trolling please…thanks.
Unlike some, I like to play content that DOESNT suck

If there were more than one way to get rep other than monotonous, boring WQ I’d do it, but there’s not.

I’ll wait lmao

Pointing out the truth isn’t trolling, little one. You supposedly want something yet you are unwilling to put forth the bare minimum to unlock it even though it has insanely easy requirements, even though you play 30x the amount of time PER DAY that it requires you to unlock in a timely fashion. That is the definition of laziness.

Exactly.
These jokers and that ‘lazy’ laugh make me giggle.
They play 1/4 of what I do…THEY are the lazy ones.
My gaming standards are apparently higher than theirs.

good thing?
WE have ignore now…byebye