4/9 mythic xp raider looking for NZ friendly time, unholy DK, spriest

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to click- appreciate it.

I am looking for a new guild to call home, currently my guild finishes after midnight NZ time and i have just taken on a new role which involves earlier starts.
I’m gutted as they are a great guild and I certainly will miss raiding with them.

I am looking for a mythic guild and keen to swap to my priest and dps if there is room for s4. my priest is only 475, with my dk chilling at 488.

I have generally been at the very least AOTC most expansions/seasons and typically mid mythic completion.

Logs available on request and more than happy to have a conversation about space, expectations and general guild vibes.
Probably the latest i’d want to finish is around 9.30 svt.

flick me a message on discord:
vever0059

hi there,

I feel for you, that really sucks. We have a few from NZ in our guild. Our raid times are 7.45-9.45pm ST and once daylight saving is no more we switch to 730-9.30pmST. We always get AOTC and because it has become too easy we tapped into M raid. We got first 2 bosses down first night but just missing enough peeps that either are capable or wanting to. Def keen on doing more in Fated and war within.

A few of us M raid now with another guild Sat/Sun 2-3pmST. Our guild is called Anarchy inc and we are on Dath’remar. will message you on disc mine is _zwirbel

Send you a message on discord.

Valhalla NZ has 2 raid teams on NZ times.

One 8/9 mythic (Freya) 8-1030pm NZT 3 days a week.
Other AOTC low mythic goals (Hela). 8-1030pm NZT 2 days a week.

Very keen to have a chat if 10pm svt.

[H/A] Barthilas 6/9M - LF dps - 2 nights Sun/Mon 7:30 - 10pm AEST - #113 by Bethaney-barthilas - Oceanic Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)