Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

That’s why they’ve been selected. Give some life to those small realms and alleviate the big ones. Makes sense to me. Better than a medium/high pop realm and dooming it to a queue.

1 Like

Why would you allow MORE horde to transfer to a server like Thalnos?

Agreed. It should be faction based. I just meant population numbers in general.

1 Like

Anathema, Arcanite Reaper, and Smolderweb? Really? Go back to the dying server you left cause it was dying? And then warn about transfer cutoffs once the server reaches Full? There’s no way AR and Anathema are gonna make it to Full.

Hey blizz, congrats on introducing a queue control measure that’s Totally gonna get people to move… well done.

All the Whitemane server transfer options are trash, gee thanks blizzard!

I’ve updated the original post in this thread.

Free Character Moves are now available:

|FROM|TO|
|Incendius|Thalnos|
|Incendius|Netherwind|
|Incendius|Windseeker|
|Faerlina|Thalnos|
|Faerlina|Netherwind|
|Faerlina|Windseeker|
|Whitemane|Arcanite Reaper|
|Whitemane|Anathema|
|Whitemane|Smolderweb|

1 Like

Come to Earthfury! I moved here when I transferred from Faerlina a few months back and I’m loving it. We’re relatively faction balanced, and active.

AQ will open on all realms. Could have 0 horde and the gates will still open.

wait Windseeker is pve can we go there?

Kind of surprised they didn’t have 1-2 more medium pop pvp realms on that list of option. I don’t see many people going to Thalnos to be honest.

From Incendius or Faerlina, yes.

1 Like

Windseeker can use more horde. We don’t need more alliance as the realm is already high on alliance.

Are horde players allowed to transfer to Thalnos? That server is currently 99.7% horde per ironforge.pro. Similarly, Arcanite Reaper is 72% alliance - are alliance players permitted to move there?

Just when I thought you kook’s couldn’t get any dumber…

Nice “solution” - Nobody’s leaving Whitemane to servers that which guilds are fleeing from

Have fun with your queues then.

1 Like

That’s the deal, take it or pay $25 to go someone else.

I’d rather sit in a 5 hour queue, thanks anyway

3 Likes

More power to ya.

i transfered of cause it sucked to be outnumbered like that, it took ages to get to brm and forget about buffing before the raid cause you will always die a bunch of times to get there

Why can people still paid server transfer to Whitemane…Faerlina…Incendius…?