484 Mal'Ganis Holy Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello, my friends are pretty much done with the tier and I am enjoying raiding a lot, so I would like to experience Mythic. I am currently 9/9H and I am looking for a guild because it is pretty hard to find any pugs for any Mythic bosses on this server. I’m basically at the point where the only better gear I can get comes from the Vault or Mythic bosses. I am PST, so I am looking for a raid that doesn’t raid too early, probably 10 am at the earliest. I will always be prepared with consumables for the raid and some idea of what each fight is like. I’m very much a learner from experience, so I will probably need to have pulls on the fight before I become comfortable.

Hey, I’m the GM for Big Sad, a newer guild on Dalaran. We’re currently 8/9 HC in Amirdrassil and planning to do Mythic, as well as make a CE push in TWW.

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST.

We’ve suddenly found ourselves in dire need of healers this week, so if you’d like to trial with us, and don’t mind EST times, feel free to contact me.

bnet: Dramamine#1818, disc: ilovetsunderes

What’s going on Meng! Our raid team is looking to fill out our progression team for our push into Mythic raiding, and I’d like to talk more about you joining us. If you’re interested please reach out to me on Discord @ the_original_goose or on B-Tag @ Goose#1913. I look forward to hearing from you!

Our Guild Recruitment Post if you’re interested: Fri./Sat. AOTC/Mythic Prog. - (9/9N; 9/9H AMDH) LFM Holy/Disc./Rogue/Warlock/Aug./Enh.for ATDH! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey hey,
If you’re looking for a casual style mythic guild then Focus Up is the right spot. We’re currently recruiting to fill out our roster going into the new year!

Let me start with saying we are on the same realm lol.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 180+ members and 25+ raiders.

What you can expect:

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm CST.

Progression: 9/9H

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Holy Pally, Disc Priest, Resto Shammy
DPS: UH DK, Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer or dps will be considered

• We have a few preferences but we will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• add me in discord “Drakzula” or Btag: Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Kanekin, Koravol, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Added some additional information.