478 Destro Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Hi all,

I’m 5/12M and looking to join a mythic raid team.

Here is what I am looking for:

-Guild at least 5/12M already.

-Raid times that end no later than 11:30pm EST (I have a 9-5 day job)

-Non-toxic raid atmosphere. If the raid leader says after wipes “You all are a bunch of braindead monkeys” (in a serious way) and the raid environment is generally negative and toxic… it’s not a good fit for me.

About me: I am always striving to improve. I am coachable, and review my logs to see where I can get better.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Howdy,

TL;DR

Crayon Factory – We raid Tue / Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm. We’re currently 6/12M looking for a few more solid DPS players to fill in the slots.

Here’s a video of our raid environment and our raid leader. We believe in a heavily positive raid environment and have been downing bosses every other week.

Feel free to add me on Discord if you’d like to chat more.

Cenodoxus#4405

Hey Mikeyxxz!

Loud Noises is currently looking for ranged DPS. We are currently 6/12M with sub 13% wipes on Vexiona. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9-12EST. If this is too late, no worries! I’d love to chat if you’re interested. Add my btag: Drew#1983.

Thanks!

mikey,
We are looking for a lock. We are 7/12M working on Raden. Come check us out. We would love to talk with you. My guild spam is below. Thanks, Pain

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 7/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
7/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 6/7

Needs: (As of 5/14/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 1

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hey Mikey,

Close Enough might be a good fit. We’re a newly formed guild of mostly 9/12M raiders. Always on the hunt for more CE minded ranged dps and we’ve had a number of returning raiders we’re working with. We will be raiding Tu/Th 9PM-12AM EST, so the times would certainly line up well.

Check out our forum post/application link at [H] 6hr wk - 9/12M LFM

Hey Man, my name is Bullcon and I represent Raiding is Hard:( I’m going to drop my guild spam, if you’re interested there’s contact info at the bottom!

Heyo, we are Raiding is Hard! We are based on Area 52 (H) and we are recruiting DPS for our core progression team. We are a friendly late night raiding guild that is looking to clear Nya and continue onward into Shadowlands.

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Thursday

11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 12pm-3am CT

Current progress:
We are currently 5/12 with Hive and Shad down. Our best pull on Xanesh was 5%

Requirements:

-Rank 12 cloak

-level 80 neck

-465 Ilvl

-Discord (Mic is optional but recommended)
Ability to take constructive criticism and a willingness to learn and adapt.

If you are interested or have any questions my Battletag is Bullcon#1672 and my Discord is Bullcon#6858

Greetings Mikeyxxz!

is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero tolerance for elitism, degrading and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886

We’re a chill group of skilled players ranging from CE raiders, to high rated M+ players looking for like minded players with an interest to improve. We focus on Mythic progression, and High M+ keys on an ultra-light raid schedule. Our #1 goal is to get Cutting Edge, improve every tier and have fun while doing it. We are returning players also currently raiding Heroic/Mythic while we rebuild our raid group for Shadowlands.

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Prog: 12/12 Heroic - 4/12 Mythic

Bnet: Curbzz#1299