476 BM Hunter Lfg

476 Bm Hunter 9/12M looking for guild to finish this tier and move forward into shadow lands, add oicu81#11340 for more info

Hey Alderslock! I hope you are well. I sent you a Btag friend request in game too. My name is Bryin, GM of One Hundred Proof. We are a former top Sargeras raiding guild returning for the end of BFA and Shadowlands. At our peak in Legion, we were top 20 on the server when it was much more competitive. Our plan is to crack the top 10 on the server come Shadowlands with a strong team that we are building now.

Currently, we are looking to complete our roster with a couple more DPS players. We came back to the game about 6 weeks ago and crushed Heroic Ny’alotha with ease our first night back. Since then, our core veteran group is mostly completely caught up in gear and corruption and ready to smash Mythic (starting July 28th).

Our raiding schedule for the end of BFA and Shadowlands will be Tues/Wed from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM Central time for Mythic and an optional Heroic clear (for farming gear and selling runs for gold) on Sundays at 8 PM Central time.

If you like teaming up with high quality players, collecting cutting edge achievements, and stacking up piles of gold, we are the guild for you. Hit me up anytime in game and we can discuss more. Looking forward to having you join us!

Battle tag: Cptwaffles#1248

-Bryin