474 Resto Shaman LFG

12/12H
Recently joined back into WoW, and now I am looking to jump into mythic progression (preferably above 3/12M, as those are puggable).
Many raid times/days are available for me.
Battletag: DrewcyJ#11884
LOGS: Drewdaddy-Illidan

Are you willing to DPS as either Elemental / Enhancement?

Average Effort is recruiting at 5/12M, with leadership having 10/12M experience at current content.

Specifically as an Ele/ENH? Or just for swapping on certain fights

We’re an Alliance guild if you’re open to transferring. We are currently recruiting healers. Below is our info - let me know if you’d like to chat!

[A] - Proudmoore [3/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We have started Mythic raiding and need to add 1 or 2 more people to the current roster.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [3/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs (470ilvl minimum) - You must be Mythic progression ready

• Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Disc/Holy Priest
  • Holy Paladin
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • BM Hunter
  • Rogue

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Long story short, prior guild leader has been afk for a bit so the main raiders and I took it upon ourselves to recreate while progging with a few more serious members.
We want to have fun but also hold people accountable.
[H] [US] [Illidan]
[Violence Speed Momentum] Is the name.
Like to Raid but can’t find competent Pugs and/or guild members never show up? Well…

We’re on Illidan US and play Horde. We’re looking for Healers (This is where your RShaman fits in ;))
and BIG PUMPERS to push Mythic Ny’alotha while coasting into Shadowlands. First night of prog and we’re all 3/12 and took shad to 30%, our Raid leader is 10/12.
Reply with what you expect from your guild on here or you can add me on Discord at Lyonz#4148

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8pm-12am(EST)

New guild (7~ weeks old) Got AOTC 2 weeks ago, starting mythics next week. Looking to grow heading into Shadowlands.

Monday/Wednesday 6-9 PST (9-12 EST)

Skiddrow#1312

I apologize for the unspecific answer. Was wondering if you were interested in playing DPS instead of healing.

Hey!!!
My guild raids weds/thurs, 7-10 EST. If that works for you, I sent you a battletag friend request. I’m AndrewIn3D, my guild is dyiiing for a resto shaman to finish our healer core. We’re currently 4/12M. We’re so close on Hivemind, and have really great dps. You could be what we need! Nice logs for just coming back. The guys in my guild are nice, and if you decide to join us, they’ll even reimburse you for your transfer after your trial is over. They supply all the raid feasts and flasks. It’s a pretty legit setup, and this train is about to roll!

< WHYPE > is a Two-day progression guild on Stormrage alliance. Formed by a group of friends who play competitive Overwatch. Our goal is to provide a competitive raid environment with a fun atmosphere. We also run high Mythic Plus keys daily, old raids, and even PvP. Our raid times are:

• TUE 8-11 PM EST
  • WED 8-11 PM EST
  • THUR 8-11 PM EST(OPTIONAL) Progression extension or Farm clears.

We also run Heroic full-clears for alts on Thursdays and previous raids for transmog and mounts on Fridays at 8 PM EST.

Current Progression:
5/12M AOTC

Recruitment

Currently, we are in need of:

Tanks: LOW (Exceptional Pally or Monk)
Ranged DPS: MED (Lock, Mage, Spriest, Boomy)
Melee DPS: LOW (Warrior, DH, DK
Healers: LOW (Paladin, Priest, Hybrid w/ viable OS)

All exceptional players will be considered no matter class/spec
All applicants must be mythic ready, minimum AOTC, 470, 15 cloak.

Expectations

From every applicant we expect:

• Deep knowledge of their spec/class.
  • Preparedness for every raid.
  • High raid attendance. (80%+)
  • Communication with the team via Discord. (Working mic)
  • Ability to prove past performance. (Warcraft logs)
  • Respect towards members and leaders of the community!

Contacts

If you are interested in joining us have a look at our Discord:

• discord.gg/uMpNkCb

Guild Contacts:
Filthyphill (recruitment officer) discord = FilthySwiz#6087
Nyleran (GM) Vent1narc#21410 discord = Vent1narc#0001
Ronini (Vice GM) Discord = Ron#9026

Happy WHYPING!

Hey! My guild is in dire need of healers! [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 2 months and are 5/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hey there, welcome back! Hope it’s going good for you so far. If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with RDPS and 1 healer. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please