474 Destruction Warlock

I am Azycus - Nordrassil; a 474 destruction warlock. I’ve been playing world of warcraft since 2008, and a warlock since 2009. I did a hard-core, realm first raiding throughout wrath of the Lich King, and cataclysm. I quit playing WoW during legion, and recently came back a few months ago. I am a dedicated team player and willing to put in the work. I understand the commitment and often times frustration that comes with progression; however I am looking for a mythic raiding guild To finish this expansion with, and move into Shadowlands. I I’m always trying to better my class play, and willing to do research or receive input from anyone to become the best. I am willing to transfer, or faction change to find the right guild.

• if your guild is also looking for a fire mage, one of my good friends is looking to join a mythic guild as well. Ipsie-korgath

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey there,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to form a new mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we will also be raiding Monday as a trial/optional heroic clear day. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hit me up!

Hello, we’re looking for dedicated ranged dps to finish the tier with us! Our spam is below.

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal, we are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild and our current progression is 6/12M. Our raid nights are Tues/Wed from 7-10pst, with an optional Heroic night on Fridays.
We would definately have a spot for your friend as well.

Would love to chat to tell you more about us and to get some more info about you :).

Battletag: tehfluffyone#1150

Look forward to hearing from you

Hello. Unsalted may be the place for you. We are looking for both a warlock and mage. Check us out here and please reach out if interested

Hey Azycus,

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild forming up for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have just arrived at our new home on MG and have started general recruitment for our raid team and non-raider membership.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, becoming a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intent to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are looking to build a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Optional Reroll: A Fresh Start

Our leadership team is all too familiar with the search for a new long-term home. The dissolution of a great raid team can be tough to follow up. For those reasons, we are providing an opportunity for players who may be far removed from current raid content to join us and redevelop in a competitive but helpful atmosphere.

We will be holding an optional reroll on Mal’ganis starting on or around June 30th for players who are looking to start fresh on a new main, especially in advance of Shadowlands’ impending Q4 release.

Our officers and current raid core will have toons on-realm already leveled and geared. This is not a reroll guild in the traditional sense. We welcome participation in the reroll, but it is by no means mandatory.

Recruitment Needs: About You

Recruitment is open for all classes and specs as general members.

If you are applying to our raid team, we have some minor restrictions.

Tanks: Closed

Healers: All Specs Open

DPS: Open except for DK, Warlock, Shaman

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well! Look out for the option to participate in our optional reroll on our application.

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is currently being floated as an optional progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Disillusioned is recruiting all roles for our upcoming mythic raid team in Shadowlands! Our ultimate goal is to get Cutting Edge. Our raid times are tues, wed, and thurs 9pm-12am pst. Just hit me up on bnet if you have more questions! Soulsweeper#1739

Also assuming you can make the times a fire mage would be amazing too!

Dreemurr

11 posts

100 Blood Elf Hunter370

17h

Sinfest is a Semi-Hardcore Weekend Mythic raiding guild on Illidan.
Currently 4/12 Mythic
We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and strengthen our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Raid Times
Saturday & Sunday 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank- closed
Healers- ( Druid , Priest )
Ranged DPS- ( Warlock Mage Druid )
Melee - ( Warrior , Rogue )
Any strong DPSplayers.

If your class is not listed above still fill free to contact us. Every raid spot is competitive

Contact Info
Bnet: Galso#11753,
Bnet:Elements#2325
Bnet: Digichaos#1253

If you’re open to going horde, I have openings for both a Warlock and a Mage. If you’d like talk further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450 and I’ll leave my spam below:

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hey there! Were on Area 52!

<Maximum Efført> 7/12M, Currently recruiting all exceptional roles for mythic progression but prioritizing ranged dps. Led by 15+ year veterans. Focused on raid but also do plenty of M+ as well.

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST
Optional heroic clear night: Tuesday 9pm-12am EST
Optional H/M Eternal Palace: Thursday 11pm EST
Optional M Janna: Fridays 11pm EST

Expectations: At least 4/12M progress as we are trying to progress quickly.
-470+ ilvl, 15 back, 80+ neck.
-Have logs prepared
-Always be prepared (food,pots,optimal gear/essence/corrupt)

To contact us: supercayl#1256, DSnyder#1748, Wuladen#11647, Pointy#11765
Discord: h ttps://discord.gg/5SuTQK

h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Maximum+Eff%C3%B8rt

Hey Azycus! It seems like you are experienced and progression minded and it’s just what we need for our roster!

ORCA 3/12M is a Dalaran Alliance guild looking for dedicated and progression minded players to join our mythic roster! In the 3 weeks that we have raided we achieved 12/12N and 12/12H and got 2/12M the first night we stepped in mythic. We are using BfA as preparation for Shadowlands. We raid on a relaxed 9 hour weekly schedule T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider, our environment are relaxed and humorous but serious when we try to get these bosses down. We also run high M+ keys off raid and pvp nights on Fridays.

I am interested in talking to you to see if our guild is a fit for you. We are also looking for a fire mage as well so we would love to have you both! You can reach me on bnet at Kae#11715 or at discord Kae#4869. Look forward to talking to you!

Currently in need of some solid ranged to help us finish this raid and join the team going into SL. Check us out and see if we are a match and let’s talk!

Evolution of Chaos is a tight knit group of friends with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

could use you in mythic and in shadowlands

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Are you still looking?
Based on your post, you seem to have the right headspace for Mythic progression.
We have been raiding together since mid-Wrath, and raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST.
Currently 10/12M looking for people who are confident they can contribute both to the raid atmosphere and also the guild overall.

We are Horde and on Firetree though, so would be a big move if you were interested.
Let’s start with a voice chat though.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hello Azycus!

Here is our spam below and would love to chat!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 12/12H 8/12M Ny’alotha | Core player base is 1500-2500 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage / Rogue / Shammy / Warlock

Exceptional Players

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

Oaken Rebirth on Ysera/Durotan is Recruiting for Mythic Ny’alotha and beyond.

We are a friendly active guild, with a good M+ scene and many knowledgeable and helpful players.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday & Wednesday 830pm-1130pm EST

Recent Past Progression: 4/12M Ny’alotha, 1/8M EP, 7/9M BoD, 5/8M Uldir

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Zaratta#8070 BNet: bbqelf#1383

Requirements: Attitude>Skill>Gear We can farm gear and teach you how to play, Attitude is completely on you though. Looking for Team First Players.

Needs: Ranged DPS with a good Healing off-spec is most in need, but good players and good people are always encouraged to apply.