474 Assass Rogue LF Guild 5/12 M

Looking for a Mythic Progression guild on Illidan US, I’m flexible with raid schedules just no morning raiding plz. The best way you can reach me is through discord: Nurfme#3038. From there I can provide you with the most recent logs I got and anything else that you may ask.

Hey Nurf, would definitely be interested in talking to you more. I added you on Discord, look for the name JHiggy76.

Our guild is currently 3/12M and looking to flesh out our mythic prog roster. We have former CE leadership from MOP and onward. Our raid times are T/W/Th @ 8:30-11:30 Server (9:30-12:30 EST). If you have any interest please get in touch and we’ll see if we can work together!

Sinfest is a Semi-Hardcore Weekend Mythic raiding guild on Illidan.
Currently 4/12 Mythic
We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and strengthen our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Raid Times
Saturday & Sunday 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank- closed
Healers- ( Druid , Priest )
Ranged DPS- ( Warlock Mage Druid )
Melee - ( Warrior,Rogue)
Any strong dps players.

If your class is not listed above still fill free to contact us

Contact Info
Bnet: Galso#11753,
Bnet:Elements#2325
Bnet: Digichaos#1253

Hello Nurfrat
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet