471 Feral/Resto/Guard LF Heroic Raid Team

Hey there it’s been a minute since I’ve done raiding on a serious note been doing mostly just M+ but at the moment I’d love to find a raid team for heroic Amirdrassil and eventually that wants to push and fully clear mythic.

I am a really versatile raider and can fill any role on a roster when needed but I prefer Feral (I am very comfortable as Guardian as well.) most of the time. I’ve been playing the game for 17 years on a Druid so there’s nothing that I haven’t done on this class. I’ve also raided on a mythic level in the past so I am used to any raiding environment even though I would prefer a midcore guild right now.

I am available on Tuesdays/Saturdays open avail. For the rest of the week any day I am avail as long as it’s not before 2330 (1130 PM Eastern) so a late night guild would be preferred but on Tuesday and Saturday the times don’t matter.

Thanks a lot for anyone who is willing to read my post. Note I am willing to transfer realms for the right team as long as it’s a none toxic and really healthy raiding environment.

Please feel free to Add me on Btag on Apex#12666 and my Discord on ZBlade#9989 I am always open to joining Discord and talking options etc.

1 Like

Hey hey! Our guild, Focus Up, is currently recruiting for heroic/mythic going into the new year! If that interests, you, check us out! :slight_smile: