470 Warlock LF Raid Team

Hey guys,

Im currently looking to join a heroic/mythic raid team on my warlock for dragonflight and future raiding, returning aotc and ce exp player, also keen on running keys,

Lets get this bread :slight_smile:

What server? We are looking for a lock to join our raid team for fated. We always get AOTC and started doing a bit of M raid (first 2 bosses) as we get bored (getting AOTC too quick I guess lol). However, we are not looking at CE or being fully focused on Mythig. We enjoy our M+ though and have several members over 3k. We are on Dath’remar (Anarchy inc). Send me a message Zwirbel#1679

Heya,

Our guild Fated is recruiting LFM raiders - check out our recruitment thread: Fated (Frostmourne) AOTC Raid and M+ Guild LFM If interested, please pm me.

Cheers,

Cibai

we are always looking to add more people to our ever growing roster

Check us out.

Are you still looking for a guild? We are looking for a well rounded warlock to join our raiding team for S4 and the new expac.

Our recruitment post is here

Hey Marni, I’m the GM of Special Friends on Proudmoore (Alliance). We’re recruiting for S4 and into the TWW and warlock is one of our main needs. We raid 9PM-12am (midnight) EST on Tuesday and Wednesday and have proged 6/9M for Amirdrassil, 5/9M for Aberrus and 6/8 for Vault this expansion. We’ve been around since Mists and want to keep our legacy going into TWW and beyond. If you’re interested hit me up on Discord (.dreade) or Bnet (Dreade#1346)

If you’re interested [H & A] Barthilas <Viridian> 6/9M LF DPS/Healer For S4 and beyond!

Hey what’s going on Marni. We’re currently looking to bolster our heroic team to efficiently clear heroic early, and eventually move to mythic later in the season/into TWW

Link is here if you wanna have a read :slight_smile: (A/H) Khaz/Dath/Aman <Pixels> 9/9H - Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic raid team - Casuals welcome

Hey Marni, keen on having a chat on what you’re looking for.

[H/A] Barthilas 6/9M - LF dps - 2 nights Sun/Mon 7:30 - 10pm AEST - Recruitment / Oceanic Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)